CH 18 Slumber Party *+*pt 1*+*

HeyHeyHey! Today is sleepover party ah yeaahh! >:3 I can't wait! P.s Comment suggestions for different things that should happen in the next chapters! Anyway enjoy~

BTW the song is Truth or Dare- night core version, you can play it whenever but I suggest u play it when they play their slumber party games kk? Kk xD
____________________________________________________________________________

~Aphmaus POV~
OMG! sleepover! Yaaaasss!
I'm currently at home getting ready for the slumber party at Cadenza's house. I pack my bag with cute purple cat onezi (that how u spell it?) And adorable fluffy slippers. I grabs my bathroom items, ya know toothbrush, tooth paste, body wash, the usual. I start heading out the door and off to cadenzas house.

~time skip to cadenzas brought to u by Aphmau's bathroom donut~

~ Aphmau's pov~
Annnd I'm here, finally! I knock on the door and wait for an answer. And out comes cadenza.
"Hey Aphmau you made it!" She squeals
"Yep I'm here, now lemme in!" I joke, we laugh for a bit and go inside. And there, in the middle of the lounge room, sit all the boys.... In....Their...BOXERS! (a/n SO SEXY! *Dies of Laurence's hotness*) I just stop right in my tracks and stare (a/n Pervert)

~ Garroth pov~
I see Aphmau enter the living room and stare at us, she seems shocked. I wonder wh- oooohhh, boxers I get it.

~Laurence POV~
"Take a picture I will last longer!" I joke. Aphmau imidiatly looks away and joins Katelyn and Kawaii~chan on the couch/lounge.

~time skip to when everyone is there brought to u by a blender~

~Aphmaus POV~
Everyone is here and ready for the slumber party, I've changed into my cat onezi and my slippers, me so kawaii!
"Lets all play Truth or dare spin the bottle!" Kawaii~chan yells. Ohhhh great juuuust great.
"Yeah!" All the girls except me say. I have the feeling I'm gonna regret this.
We all sit in a circle. The people playing are Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Nicole, Me, Katelyn, Ross, sky and Cadenza.

~3rd person view/POV~

"Okay, Garroth SPIN THE BOTTLE!" yells Cadenza.
"O-okay" Garroth stutters
---Bottle Spins---Lands on Laurence---
"Okay, Laurence Truth or Dare?" Garroth smirks
"Hmmm... Dare me Garroth" Laurence smirks back
"I dare you to... Let Cadenza and Aphmau do your makeup...huehuehuehue (a/n you know Garroth weird as laugh? XD)
"*Sigh* okay fine Garroth! I'm washing it off straight away!" Laurence whines.
~20 mins later? Idk how long it takes to do makeup jeeze...what even is makeup?)
Laurence comes out looking like a total drag queen.
"Hahahahaha" they all erupt with laughter.
"Not funny!" Laurence yells
"Naww but you look so pretty Laurence!" Aphmau says in an adorable baby voice.
"Wha? Really?" Laurence nervously asks
"Yeah, hehehe. Anyway c'mon Laurence let's wash this off your handsom face" Aphmau giggles.
"Alright fine" Laurence follows Aphmau to the kitchen.

~sorry time skip, there's too many~
Laurence and Aphmau return and sit back down.
"Laurence spin the bottle bro!" Cadenza squeals.
Spins bottle---lands on cadenza---
"OK sis, truth or dare?" Laurence asks his little sis
"Dare please" she says
"Okay,I dare you to ruin one of your outfits you made" Laurence smirks
"NO NO! I CHICKEN OUT NO!" Cadenza freaks out
"Okay fine, fine" he says
"Your turn Cadenza~Chan" yells kawaii~chan

---bottle spins--- lands on Dante---

"OK Dante truth or dare?" She asks
"Uhh, truth" he says
"Do you dye your hair Dante?" She smirks
"W-wha? I don't phhht no, why would I need to" he stutters
"Okay, suuuure Dante" she teases
"Okay, my turn" he says

--- Bottle spins--- Lands on Cadenza---
"Me again? Ugh" cadenza whines
"Okay cadenza truth or dare?" Dante smirks
"Truth!" She replies
"Is it true you dyed Laurence's hair orange once?" He asks.
"Hehehe, yes." She giggles
"CADENZA! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER SPEAK OF THAT!" Laurence butts in.
"Oooh? What colour?" Aphmau giggles
"Firey orange, like mine" cadenza says while doing a Sassy Hair Flip.
The whole room erupts with laughter again.
"Anyway, its my turn" cadenza says

Bottle spins---lands on Aphmau---

"Aphmau, truth or dare?" Cadenza asks
"Uh, d-dare?" She mumbles
"(Time for some Laurmau >:3) I dare you to... Kiss Laurence!"she squeals
"Ohhhh, oohhh no" Aphmau backs away and waves her hands in front of her.
"C'mon!" Cadenza pleads
"F-fine" she gives in

Aphmau scoots over to Laurence and sits on his lap. She wraps her arms around his neck and leans in. Their lips collide in a sweet and gentle kiss. They separate and stare at each other, Aphmau gets off Laurene and awkwardly sits back down. Garroth, Dante, sky and Ross stare daggers at Laurence. Laurence seems to be off in LA LA land. He touches his lips where aph kissed him.

"Ooookay~ kawaii~chan thinks we should continue this game later" kawaii~chan says nervously.
"Yeah" Garroth sounds agitated. His fists are clenched tightly.

~ Aphmau's pov~
I feel really bad for going along with this dare..wait a minute, IDEA! I scoot over to Garroth and peck him on the cheek. I do that to Dante, sky and Ross. The looks on their faces! Oh well, I think its time for a MOVIE!
We decide on a horror movie, yippee *note the sarcasm*. I'm sat in front of Sky on the ground while he is on the couch. I'm huddled under a super soft purple blanket sooo snuggly hehehe.

"Ahhhhh nonononono" I shake my head rapidly as a jumpscare happens. I'm now hidden under my blanket burying my head into my knees. Sky wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap. He buries his head into the crook of my neck and tightly snuggles me (a/n hehehe snuggle, I like to say that word xD snuggle) I feel safe in his arms. I lean my head against his and wrap my arms against his.

I'm so glad the others can't see this. Hehehe

________________________________________________________

Heya! Hope u enjoyed this book thingy, and THANK U SO SOOOO SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS! OMG! PLLLZZZZ suggest more games for the phoenix drop crew to play, this sleep over will go for a 2 day period thingy, idk lol.

I'm sooooo so so sorry I didn't upload, I was seeing my cousins who came from melbourn (I live in Queensland Australia) and I couldn't upload so so sorry

Thank chuuu my magical unicorns reader thingys!

~Lyss ('・ω・')