CH 5 First day of school pt. 1

~Aphmaus POV~

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-

*yawn* "heh today is the day, new school, new teachers and hopefully some new friends hehehe" I get out of bed and head to the shower. I wash myself with some lavender body wash. I hop out and dress in a light purple tank top with a white cartigenand some white tights with a short lilac skirt. I brush my teeth and brush my hair into two pig tails (a pony tail on both sides of my head) and add some purple and white flowers in it. I grab my makeup bag and apply my foundation, mascara and eyeliner. I put a combination of lilac and orchid eye shadow on and some sweet strawberry lipgloss. "Eeeeiii I can't wait!" I bolt outside to the bus stop and wait for the bus.

~Laurence POV~

I'm walking to the bus stop with my "gang". Well were not really a gang were more of a group, at school we are known as the popular boys, I don't see why. With me I have Garroth, Dante, Travis, Jeffory, Zane, and Ranec. As we walk I can see a girl dressed in white and purple bolting to the bus stop. I walk faster and relise its Aphmau. 

"Hey Aphmau!" I say whilst walking over to her, shse turns around quickly.

"Oh hello Laurence!" She smiles as she says my name. "Do you want to sit with me on the bus?" I ask

"Sure!" She says willingly.

The bus arrives and we hop on. I sit next to aphmau and we chat for a bit.

~Aphmaus POV~

As I sit with Laurence on the bus I can see some girls giving me a hateful glare, I try to ingore them. 

"So Aphmau, what school did you come from?" Asks Laurence

"Oh, I came from Scaleswind high" I say. "So what brings you to phoenix drop?" He asks

"Well my parents and I had a LONG talk and we agreed that I can't take care of myself so they let me move here away from Scaleswind to better my studies". Laurence nods and looks out the window... I wonder what he's thinking.

Sorry for the short Chapter I'm writing these pretty quickly xD but I hope u you enjoyed it!!! :D

Leave suggestions  in comments! XD

~Lyss :3