CH 22 *+*Jayden*+*

~Aphmaus Pov~
"Jayden" I mutter under my breath. I put my head down and don't look at him. I can hear heavy foot steps coming towards our table. I curse several times under my breath, hoping he doesn't come over to this table.

"Aphmau~senpai what's wrong?" Kawaii~chan whispers

"Jayden" I grit my teeth, all the girls eyes widen. I've told them about Jayden, my ex boyfriend. I've told them What he did to me. And now he's here at. This. School!

"Don't worry Aphmau~senpai, well protect you" kawaii~chan whispers. Just as she says that a pair of famillier arms slowly snake around my waist, shivers run down my spine as I tense up in fear and anger....

"Jayden" I mutter

"Heyyy, my baby girl" he says

"DONT, call me that Jayden" I snap at him. I give kawaii~chan, Cadenza and kiki a 'get the boys' look (a/n what kind of look is that xD hahaha) they quickly stumble of their seats and run to the boys table. I shake Jayden's arms off my waist and glare at him.

"Now, what's with that attitude darlin" he asks flirtatiously. I clench my fists and grit my teeth.

"Don't. Call. Me. That. We are NOT together so I suggest you stop the act" I spat. Jayden narrows his eyes and harshly picks me up and drags me off my seat. Brooke scrambles off her seat and holds on to me. I grab her hand and hold on tight. Jayden tightens his grip on my waist and yanks me back. Brooke falls forwards and let's go of my hand. Jayden drags me outside over to a wall. And pins me to it.

~laurances POV~
Me and the guys are hanging out at our table when all of the sudden kawaii~chan, Cadenza and kiki are bolting over to our table.

"Woah, woah calk down girls, whats up?" Garroth asks

"A-aphmau~senpai.......In.....trouble.....Jayden" kawaii~chan pants

"WHAT!?!" Garroth, Dante, Jeffrey and I scream. We all bolt over to Aphmau's table to see Brooke on the floor. Ranec bolts over to her and helps her up. -Aphmau, where is she?-

"Brooke, what happened to Aphmau?" I ask

"Her ex boyfriend came and dragged her away, I tried to stop him but he put me on the floor" she said, as Ranec helps her up.

"Where did they go?" I ask

"He dragged her outside" she said, dusting off her shirt.

"Okay, you guys look for Aphmau, and I'll take Brooke to the nurse" Ranec ordered

"Let's go, quickly" Garroth said.

Kawaii~chan, Cadenza and kiki are running like their life depended on it, we're not far behind. We make it to the front of the school. We turn the corner and see something sickening.

~Aarons POV~
I see Aphmau's friends running outside of the school so I decide to follow them.

I see some... Guy.. forcefully keeping Aphmau against a wall, this can't be good.

~Aphmaus POV~(before the guys showed up)
The dirty scum named Jayden had me pinned forcefully to the wall, I'm scared. He has an evil smirk on his face. He holds my arms firmly above my head and his legs interwinded with mine so I can't move or fight back. He leans in quickly smashing his filthy lips against mine. This is the most descusting thing I've been forced to do. Tears on the verge of breaking I whimper.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the guys with anger and disgust in their eyes. Laurance looks like he's about to blow. I close my eyes tightly. Suddenly the "kiss" stopped. I open my eyes and see jayden on the ground unconscious and a furious Aaron in front of me. I wipe my mouth and spit on the ground. Laurance, Garroth, Dante and the girls all pull me into a group hug.

"T-thank you" I swollow a large lump in my throat attempting to keep tears down.

"Shhh, its okay aph, c'mon let's ditch school for the rest of the day." Laurance suggests

"Yeah, okay" I say

Kawaii~chan, kiki, Cadenza,and the guys apart from Ranec all leave the school and head to my place.

~time skippppppp!!!!!!~

Kawaii~chan offers to make us a cake, I agree with her, I need some food to get over today. Currently Kawaii~chan and kiki are in the kitchen, Cadenza is watching MLP with Zane, Aaron is leaning against the door frame and Laurance, Dante, Garroth and Jeffrey are sitting on the lounge with me trying to comfort me from today's...events.

"Aphmau, if he ever does that again to you, scream my name" Laurance says

"No, say my name" Jeffrey butts in. I start laughing at their childish behavior, its good to forget about today.

"Aph, if you don't mind me asking, how....did you and....Jayden...break up?" Aaron asks curiously

"W-well, you boys know this" I gesture to Laurance, Dante, Garroth and Jeffrey. "Well, when I had to move here, I told him I had to break up with him... H-he got angry and grabbed the closest thing to him.... A m-mug, he gets furious when he doesn't get his own way; as you saw earlier. He...he..h-he smashed the mug over my head and i-i collapsed on the ground and he left me u-unconscious, then the next thing I know I woke up in h-hospital."

Tears are starting to shed from my eyes. Even though Aarons eyes are covered my that bandana he has the look of sympathy in them. He sighs a worried sigh and gestures the guys to move over. They do so and Aaron sits next to me. He hugs me and I sob quietly. Dante rubs circles on my back as Aaron hugs me.

I calm down and let out a shaky sigh and thank them. I lay back on the lounge and the boys do so too, kawaii~chan and kiki come out of the kitchen and say the cake will take an hour. I put on some anime and we all watch it, together.

About an hour later we all have the cake kawaii~chan and kiki made. It was red velvet, my favorite. We all eat and continue watching anime and for the rest of the afternoon I snuggle up against the boys X3

____________________________________________________________________________
Woooahh I know what your thinking "OMG TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY XD" yeah I wanted to write.

Now Jayden I shall have to punish him for his actions brb

*thrashes jayden with a whip* I'm back!

OK sooooooooo I have nothing else to say xD

Buh bai!

~Lyss Out ('・ω・')