CH 14 valentines day

Recap

She ran over to me and hugged me, we stay like that for a few minutes

___________________________________________________________

~LE TIME SKIP TA NEXT DAY CUZ Y NOT?~

~ Aphmau's POV ~

I wake up in Laurence's bed...again. I don't feel sick anymore whoop whoop, I creep out of his bed and wake him up. "Laur~ence, waky waky" I giggle. He opens his eyes and grunts. "Cmon Laurence time for school!!!" I yell.

"Uuuuuuuggggg...... Five more minutes!....wait.... Today's VALENTINES DAY!!" He yells

"Oh great. Just great" I sigh. Laurence lunges out of bed and gets ready for school since I'm feeling better. I rush over to my house and get ready myself. I slip on a purple off the shoulder shirt, with a black skirt and purple tights. I pack my bad and meet Laurence and cadenza in front of their house. We walk to school and when we enter I was gobsmacked. Pink and red balloons everywhere, pink streamers, roses and much more valentines day stuff. Laurence, cadenza and I head to our lockers. I get to my locker and I see a small note sticking out of it. I grab the note, its light purple with a red heart on it.

~~Card start~~

Roses are red,

And violets are blue,

My heart skips a beat when I look at you,

You're beautiful and sweet,

No girl can compete,

You may not know who I am,

But know that I care for you,

From your secret admirer

PS here is my number... Text me <3 (insert number)

~~Card Ends~~

I instantly pull out my phone and text my admirier.

~x~ Text start ~x~

(A = Aphmau U= unknown admirer)

A: um... Hello?

U: I see you got my note?

A: yeah, its sweet

U: you're cute when you smile

A: huh?

U: I can see you at the moment

~~Aphmau: looks up and skims area~~

U: you looked up fast

A: oh, heh 

U: its cute

A: i better yet to class, bye

U: bye <3

~~TEXT ENDS~

I run to class and sit down in my chair, I'm here early. *RING* oh the bell. A large swarm of students rush in. 

~~Time skip to lunch~~

*buzz* hmm? Oh I got a text.

~TEXT START ~

(A = Aphmau J = Jayden)

J: happy valentines day Baby! ;)

A: ARE YOU STUPID? We. Broke. Up! We're NOT together!

J: awww c'mon I know your DYING to get back with me <3 ;)

A: no. just. NO! STOP TEXTING ME YOU FREAK!

J: awww Aphy! Too bad, you're all ALONE with no parents in town.... No one can protect you so just give up!

A: YOURE CRAZY!

J: no, just crazy about you

A: just... Stop

J: aphy cmon!

J:aph

J: APH! fine ignore me, I'll be back!

~~Text Ends~~

Grrrrrrrrrr, I fkn Hate him! I run out side over to a large tree and punch it.  Climb up the tree and sit on a branch, trying to calm myself. Sudenly I hear multiple foot steps coming over to me... I have a bad feeling.

~~??? Pov~

I see Aphmau run out side. I grab my friends and follow her. We see her punch a tree and climb up it. She must be angry, after all we all knew her from primary school so we know some things up. We walk over and she quickly puts her legs up. We walk under the tree and look up.

"S-sky?,JIN, BARNEY? ROSS!!!!!! OMG!" She yells and jumps out of the tree she was in.

~ Ross' Pov~

"Aphmau!" We all yell in sinc, we all come together for a group hug. We've been at this high school for a while, but Aphmau just moved here so we wanted to see her, although she didn't look happy when she left the lunch room. "Hey, um Aphmau, why were you ya know so mad when you left the lunch room?"

"*sigh* stupid Jayden." She replies, all of our eyes widen in shock. She giggles at us. 

"Mes and goat missed yous aphmaus" Barney said

"Awwhaawww I missed you guys too!" She smiles.

"Hey, uh, Aphmau i think you should make a youtube channel" sky says

"Oh, uh, i kinda already do..... Heh" she says

"WHAAA?" we yell

"Yeah, ya know the famous YouTuber, Aphmau???" She smirks

"No. Way!" I say shocked

"YES WAY!" she blurts " we should record sometime!" She suggests

"Omgs YESS" yells barney. We talk and talk about YouTube and gaming when the bell rings. We go to our classrooms, I have English, and so does Aphmau. Me and Aphmau enter the class and sit together. I can see some of the popular boys glaring at me, its uncomfortable.

~~ Laurence's POV ~~

I was hoping to sit with aph today BUT I see a guy with a grey jumper on with a horn coming out of his head sitting with her, and he's close to her... Too close >:( 

~ Ross' POV ~

I really like Aphmau, more than a friend. I like her for her personality, not her looks, I mean she's pretty but I look for more in a girl than just looks. Me and aph work together and laugh. At the end of the day aph asks me to get the boys for a collab on you tube, I think it sounds awesome! Huehuehue, we're here at aphs, in her house, in her room..... I've never been in a girls room, huehuehue... Wait Ross did u really just think that, gah im so stupid somet- a lot of the time.

_____________________________________________________________

Awwwwww ROSSMAU! AND ADMIRERMAU! XD

Readers: FINALLY SOMETHING OTHER THAN LAURMAU

ME: soz guys, this one was a bit LAME because I have a little writers block so ye.

Readers: IDC just write more!

Me: TOMORROW!

readers: fine

Also, should i do another phoenix drop high? But with a little twist? Let me know! :3

~Lyss ('・ω・')