CH 23 *+*A schools Performance*+*

NO PLAY SONG YET!! XD

Tuesday

Beep

Beep

Bee-

~Aphmaus POV~
Well yesterday was...how you say...eventful first Art wars then Jayden, ugh I wanna stay home..but I can't...but I wanna!....but I can't.....but I wann- you know what, enough arguing with myself.
I jump out of bed and take a quick shower. I hop out and brush my hair, I leave it out and put a purple head band in it. I get dressed into some denim shorts, a purple shirt and my lilac and black converse. I jump down the stairs and make some toast. I pack my bag and head to prison- I mean school..yeah...school....

On my way I see Laurance and Garroth a.k.a da hotties..wait what? Walking. I catch up to them and jump on Garroth back (piggy back ride! Yaass) and he queals a "manly scream". Laurance literally falls on the ground and laughs, Garroth and I join him in a laughing fit.

"Now, onward my noble steed" I yell

"Do I look like a horses?" Garroth asks

"Yes, yes you do" I reply laughing

"Ya know Aphmau, I can be your noble steed any day" Laurance winks at me

"Hmmm, no Garroth is much stronger than you" I smirk. We all laugh and make it to school, I jumps off Garroth's back and head to my locker. I grab my needed things for *shivers* math. I hate math, its just Mental Abuse To Humans.

I arrive at math class and take my seat, ugh time for a class of hell.

~Timemskip to lunch Cuz I like lunch~

I was sitting with my besties when all of the sudden two girls come up to us.

"Um, hi my names Jess and this is Alyssa (nudge nudge, wink wink) and we are from the school music club and we were wondering if you guys could help us" a girl with strawberry blonde hair, supposedly jess said

"Uh, sure I guess, with what?" I ask

"Well you see, we need some more back up singers for our performance which is after lunch in the performing arts center, and we wanted to ask around for people" the girl with ash blonde hair I think her name was Alyssa said (nudge nudge, wink wink)

"Oh, kawaii~chan thinks Aphmau~senpai should do it!" Kawaii~chan says

"That sounds fun, sure I'll join" I say

"Mee too! Alyssa lemme join! Plz, plz! Woman plz!" Broke says

"Of course bestie" Alyssa smiles

"Now we'll be going, meet us at the performing arts center backstage" Jess says

"Okay, I'll see you there" I say. The two girls walk off to the performing arts center.

~RING~

Oy the bell, I guess Brooke and I should go to the performing art center.

~Alyssa's POV~
I'm sooooo nervous and exited! Nervous because my crush is out there but exited because this nis our first performance. Ugh I hope this goes well.

~Aphmaus POV~
We arrive backstage and see Jess and Alyssa with another girl with black hair and a tint of maroon. They look up at us and smile.