CH 16 the potion

~~Recap~~

~~ross' pov ~

She kissed my cheek before heading to bed... That was ROSSOME! Damn it Ross why are you so stupid?

_________________________________________________________

~TIME SKIP TO MORNING BROUGHT TO YOU BY POTATOS~

~Aphmau's POV~

Ahhh, sun shining, birds chirping, Ross in my bed- WAIT ROSS IN MY BED?!?!? 

"Good morning aph! I hope u had a Rossome sleep" he says

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED. ROSS!!!!" I shout

"U looked lonely" he smirks *smack* "Owey! Aph u hurt me!" He pouts.

"Urg, sorry Ross, we should get ready for school" 

"Ye, I'll be right back" he shouts running down the stairs and waking the others, they all head to their home (ya their roommates deal with it xD) to get ready for school. I walk into my closet and choose a simple white t-shirt with a light purple and black checkered flannel (idk why I made her were that, it TOO hot here in Australia geez I actually wish it was winter) and some denim shorts. I brush my hair and pull it into a simple pony tail with a purple hair tie/ band. I apply a light layer of purple eye shadow, mascara, eye liner and I smack on some pink shimmery lipgloss. I pack my bag and eat a slice of toast with vegemight (soz I love vegemight don't judge xD). I head outside to meet the guys, sky, jin, Ross and barney are all waiting for me. We chat and head to school. We arrive and I head to my locker. I check my makeup in my locker mirror when I see a glimpse of Sasha and her minions. I swiftly turn around and see Sasha holding a potion, it glows an unfitting shade of light grey. "What do you want Sasha?" I growl.

"Oh ya know, revenge" she smirks

"Revenge for what? I didn't do anything" I snicker

"Oh, but you did do something, you took the popular boys away from us, and we simply want revenge" Sasha poorly explains

"Just.. Why do you have that potion?" I snear. Before I knew it Sasha poured the intire potion on me and ran off. The top of my head really hurts and so does my lower back. I groan in pain then everything goes blury. I feel faint, I drop to my knees and shut my eyes tight. "Nnrrrg" I whimpered. I fall completely to the ground, I can hear faint voices but my consciousness fades.

~~jefforys POV ~~

I'm walking to class and I see Aphmau on her knees is pain, I rush over to her and she faints. She hits the ground but not hard, I lift her head to see if she's okay. She doesn't move. Suddenly kawaii~Chan appears out of nowhere, we carry Aphmau to the nurses office and may her on the bed. I stay in time nurses office and sit by Aphmau. Suddenly two purple ears pop up on her head, Aphmau's eyelids tense up. *poof* a light purple tail comes out of nowhere. "Uh~oh, she's a mef'wa...kawaii!" No jeffory you idiot, stupid,stupid, stupid.

"H-huh?, what....happened?" Aphmau wakes

"Sasha did something to you, and you have cat features" I try to say calmly. She touches the top of her head and screams.

"Arrrhhhh, I'm a cat! Why? *hisses* oh, what the?" She's freaking out.

"Hey, Aphmau I think its kawaii" I say

"No,NOT kawaii.. Urg next thing you know I'll be talking in 3rd person" she whines. I skratch her behind the ear. *puurr* she trilts her head and purs.

"Nrrg.. S-stop it jeffory" she giggles

"BUT its too kawaii  desu <3" I say

"Stop saying that word urg!" She giggles

"Awww... Aphmau~senpi ga kawaii desu!" (Aphmau~senpi is kawaii) I taunt her

"*hisses* I'll show u kawaii!" She jumps and tackles me an meows?

"*meow* uhhhh.... Awkward" she says. We giggle and we stand up, we head outside of the nurses office and head to class. ~Ring~ the bell rings.

~Aphmau POV ~

I have.... Science, crap we're using the Bunsen burners today, I hope my stupid tail don't get in the way.im almost there and I feel a presence behind me, I turn around and see Mr Casanova aka Laurence.

"Heelloooo aphm- those ears? Uhhhhh" he's says confused

"Long story" I tell him what happened and he snaps.

"SASHA!!! You're DEAD!" Laurence snaps. He starts speed walking, until I grab him. I stare into his eyes in fear, his eyes are turning red and then back to blue. Laurence closes his eyes and takes a real breath. He opens his eyes and they are the sky blue eyes I know. I breath a sigh of relief.

"I-im sorry Aphmau, I just, snapped. I guess Im Just angry at her for what she's done to you. He sighs

" its okay Laurence, say why don't we prank Sasha or something?" I suggest.

"Muahahaha....uh, I mean yeah sure aph!" He smiles.

________________________________________________________

OMG IMA KILL SASHA *Muffled whispering* WHAT? I can't yet? Urg fiiine, soz my mind says no, damn it! Oh well I will be planning on how to get revenge on. Sasha.●▽●

I most lickly won't be uploading to tomrrow or Saturday cuz I will be PARTYING! Hehehe. But I hope u enjoyed this chapter!!! I like writing!!!(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)

SEES YOUS LATERS!!! :3

~Alyssa ('・ω・')