CH 7 Awkward

~Aphmaus POV~

I'm sitting at my desk, doing my school work, with Garroth's arm around me.... YEAH TOTALY NORMAL! I'm being sarcastic. Move, or no, move, or no grrrr there's a stranger hugging me, man I'm stupid. I finally stop arguing with myself in my head and shuffle over on my seat a bit. FINALLY Garroth lets go.

"You see, you take away the 2 then divide this by 4" he says trying to be all smart. I still don't get this uurgg. ~RING~ "Oh, Finally! The gods of school have freed us for now, let's escape!!!" I say releived. The whole class giggle, even the teacher.

"Hehehe" Garroth chuckles. "I'll take you to the cafeteria" he says

"Uh, sure thanks!" We head to the cafeteria and I go line up for food. I don't have that much money so I end up buying a popper/juice box, an apple and fish fingers/ fish sticks, it costs me $10.50 (Australian currency). I skim my eyes around the cafeteria looking for a place to sit. Suddenly a kawaii girl comes up to me.

~Kawaii girl?~

"Hello! Aphmau~senpi! He he, I'm Kawaii~chan, should you like to sit with kawaii~chans group?"

"Uh, sure thank you" says Aphmau

~Aphmaus POV~

I follow the pink haired, cat- eared girl and she introduces me to her group.

"Guys, kawaii~chan would like too introduce Aphmau~senpi!"  She squeals

"Hey" they all say together. I sit down and my group tells me about the other groups.

"OK, Aphmau~senpi over there is the popular guys, with Laurence~kun, Dante~kun, Garroth~kun, Ranec~Sama, jeffory~kun and finally Zane~kun." Kawaii~chan squeals with excitement.

"Over there is the gamers, it holds the best gamers in this school which are Alyssa, Reily, Sky, Jin, Ross, Barney and Felix." Says a girl with dyed red hair, her name is kiki.

~Kiki's POV~

"And there is the band, it contains Jess, Taze, Nial, and Nikki." I say. "And there's the nerds, they're the smartest people you'll EVER know their group contains, Emmalyn, Kenmer, Molly and Dale." I say again. " next is the fighting  group, you don't wanna get on their bad side its not pretty, but in it is Aaron, Katelyn, Nicole, Cecille and Cory." "And finally apart from us the popular girls, also known as the B***HES. In that group there's Sasha, Michi, Lillian, Stacy, and Rachel." I say hiving those girls a glare. "And this is outpr group, we're more of a mixed,people group, with magicks, witchcraft, smarts, strengths, and AWESOMENESS!!! Or we're the M.W.S.S. in this group there's Me, I'm Kiki, and kawaii~chan, Brooke, Cadenza, Lucinda and you Aphmau!" I say with a cheerful voice. "Now, let's stop with intros and eat! Kekeke :D".

~Aphmaus POV~

Lunch has ended and we have a free class, yay free time, I go on my phone and I get a text, its from.... My e-ex.......

____________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! hehehe cliffhangers suck I'm but IMA put one in soz xD. Any way thx for 60 veiws huehuehuehue. Why u read this seriously??? XD

~Lyss ( can u guess what character in the fan fiction I could be???... Look at my nick name *nudge nudge wink wink* wow I'm dumb xD)

('・ω・') stay tuned for more!!! hehehe!!!