CH 2 ~Moving in~

~Aphmaus P.O.V~
I smile nervously, my cheeks begin to feel warm.
Oh no I'm blushing so much right now, please don't notice, please don't, notice...

"Hey, are you okay?", his lips creep into a sly smirk.

"Y-yah I'm okay uh..." Wait what's his name? I giggle nervously and look down at my shoes.

"What was your name again?" I asked him.

"Laurence, you?" His cloudy blue eyes pierced into mine. I start to get lost in them, the faint freckles dotted on his nose and wavy light brown hair, my blush increases.

"U-uh my name is Aphmau, you c-can call me Aph for short" I stutter. Why did I stutter? Oh my Irene I look like a complete idiot.

~Laurences P.O.V~

I look at the girl in front of me, she asked my name, I replied and asked her the same question. She said her name was Aphmau.

"That's a beautiful name" I say under my breath. Aphmau looks up in surprise.

"Huh, d-did you say something Laurence?" She asked nervously.

"No don't worry" I replied quickly.

"Um.... Did you just move here?" I say changing the subject

"uh, yes, this is my house." She says gesturing to the house.

~Aphmaus P.O.V~

Now that I think about it.. I do need some help moving in.

"Um, Laurence?" I ask him in a nervous tone.

"Yes my vision of beut- I mean yes Aphmau?" He quickly cuts himself off.

"Um, I need some help carrying my things into the house could you possibly help me?" I ask hopefully. Please say yes, please. Say. Yes.

"Of course anything!" Laurence says with a cheery smile.

"Really? Thank you so much" I reply smiling back.

~Narrator P.O.V~

Aphmau and Laurence spend a couple of hours lifting boxes and carefully bringing them into the house. Aphmaus new house was already furnished so no need to carry heavy furniture. Finally after a few breaks and hard work they've finished, they head outside to say their goodbyes too one another before a tall boy with sandy blonde hair and deep cyan eyes walks out of a large house and towards Aphmau and Laurance, the blonde smiles when he reaches Laurance.

~Laurences P.O.V~

As I was saying my goodbyes to Aphmau glance to my side, I spot Garroth walking towards Aph and I.

"Hey dude" I say as Garroth approaches.

"Hey bro, I was wondering if you wanted to play Football/ Soccer" says Garroth cheerfully. Suddenly a head pops out from behind me, it was Aphmau.

~Garroths P.O.V~

I was really bored today, Dad was out of town, I could hang with my brothers but Zane was being too emo and Vylad was sleeping. I had asked Laurence to play a game of Soccer with me, he agreed. Suddenly I see a head pop out from behind Laurence, it was a girl. I stare at her gobbsmaked why you might ask?, her beauty is like no other, Tanned maple skin, silky black hair and eyes as orange as amber.

"Uh, Laurence w-whos y-y-your friend?" I stutter greatly.

"Oh, this is Aphmau she just moved into the neibourhood, I Was helping her move in" he said with a devilish smirk. Oh no I know that face he's up to something.

~Aphmaus P.O.V~

I see, a guy come up to Laurence and ask him to play a game of soccer, I poke my head out from behind Laurence and then boy just stares at me and stutters..odd.

"HiMyNameIsGarroth!!!" He squeaks quickly, I giggle slightly.

"I'm Aphmau, its nice to meet you Garrorth" I say smiling

"That smile is perfect, is there even such thing as the perfect smile? If not there is now" Laurence whispers to himself quietly, i hear him and blush.

"We'll be going now c'com Garroth" Laurence says, dragging his blushing friend away.

"If you need me for anything I live on 53 Mysyreet and Garroth lives across from you" he says excitedly, I smiles at his enthusiasm.

"Okay! Thank you guys" I say while waving to them.

~Narrators P.O.V~

Laurence quickly drags Garroth back to his house, wanting to discuss with him about the new girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, so I'm going back and changing ALOT of things in this book, my writing skills weren't the best XD

Hope you enjoyed reading

*+*Vote*+* *+*Comment*+* *+* Follow*+*

-Authour~Senpai Out ('・ω・')