~CH 1: Arriving~

Currently editing this book, I realised how bad it was soooo I'm going over it and changing a few things! Enjoy!!

Thoughts are italics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Narattor's P.O.V~

It was a blissful day in phoenix drop, the sun glistening, the birds singing and the cool breeze flows by. A car is driving down MyStreet, it stops at number 56.

~Aphmaus P.O.V~

I sigh loudly, keeping my eyes on the road.

"A new town new life" I say to myself as I drive threw the neibourhood and towards my new home. I can hear the boxes in the trunk sliding around.

"Oh here is the place!" I squeal to myself admiring the beautiful white house with a variety of purple accessories on it.

~Laurence P.O.V~

I ducked under a bush with a water balloon In my hand.

"Ready.... Aim.... FIRE!!!" I threw a water balloon really hard aiming at my sister, she squeals and dodges, the water balloon fly's off somewhere.

"AHHHH, What the?!?" A feminine squeal is heard
Uh~oh that can't be good.

~Aphmaus P.O.V~

I grabbed my keys out of my purple hand bag and insert them into the door, I was about to turn the key when all of the sudden I feel a water balloon explode on my back.

"AHHHH, WHAT THE?!?" I scream from the cold water. I stand in front of my door sopping wet, with an annoyed expression plastered on my face.

~Laurences P.O.V~

I look over to where I threw my water balloon, I see a teenage girl standing out side her house sopping wet, she didn't look too happy. I approach her cautiously. She looks at me and gives me a hateful glare.

~Aphmaus P.O.V~

Shivering at my door, I spot a boy walking towards me, I give him a death glare, I think he's the one who threw the damn water balloon at me.

~Laurences P.O.V~

I approach The girl nervously, I get close enough that I can see her face properly.

"Oh my Irene" I mumble to myself. Sh-she looks gorgeous her caramel tanned skin, her silky black hair and those eyes, her eyes are the colour of amber and they sparkle in the sun she looks like an angel.

"Can I help you?" she says in an annoyed tone.

"I uh wanted to apologize for throwing that water balloon at you". I rub the back of my neck nervously.

"Its q-quite alright" she says whilst shivering.

~Aphmaus P.O.V~

im soooo cold right now, I know its sunny but the wind is picking up. The boy sees me cold and he takes his buttoned up shirt off and reveals his well toned frame he puts his shirt on my shoulders, I blush a light shade of pink.

~Laurence P.O.V~

I see the girl shivering, I begin unbutton my shirt, pulling it off. I place my shirt over her shoulders to warm her up, she blushes lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go, re edited

Thanks for reading!

-Authour~Senpai Out ('・ω・')