Information

Chapter 5

When I got downstairs and settled down at the dinner table Sara said "I feel like your not telling me something." I replied reluctantly, I hate lying to my sister "Well I am but I don't really want to tell you." I can't tell her I'm a werewolf. She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please tell me." "I really don't wanna." I said "Come on it can't be that bad." Yes it can. 

Then I thought hmm tell her a different secret. "Okay fine I have a date tomorrow." She flipped out. I knew she would now she'll never think anything is wrong since she's gonna be too wrapped up in my personal life. "Oh my gosh with who! What are you guys going to do!?" 

I glared her causing her to shut up. "Well its with Isaac and I don't know what were doing." I said "What does he look like? Do you like him?" I showed her a picture of him and said "Of course I like him." "My baby sister is growing up!" she said in a high pitched voice. 

I cringed and got up cautiously from the table saying "Okay I'm going to sleep goodnight." and ran upstairs to my room. "Okay goodnight!" she yelled after me from downstairs. Now I remembered why I don't tell my sister things she goes crazy and does that every single time I get a date. I texted Isaac to tell him about Sara.

 "Hey, my sister got everything out of me but she was totally fine with it." He texted back "Hey its okay I guess it's better than lying." I replied "yeah I guess so are you ready for tomorrow?" he replied "yeah I am." I tried to get it out of him "So what are we doing?" I think he caught it because he replied fast "Its a surprise, but nice try." I texted back " err you're good." he replied "You can't get stuff out of me." I texted back "This is texting I can definitely get stuff out of you face to face." "No you can't." "Yes I can." "Okay no more and you might want to go to sleep don't want to be late again." he said "I can say the same to you." I said "Okay you're kind of right." he said "well that's because I'm always right." I said "I know you are now get some rest, goodnight." he said "Okay goodnight see you tomorrow." I said "okay see you."

 After that something pretty bad happened. Scott knocked on my window and motioned for me to hurry up and get out. I did as I was told and I was faced with Scott and Derek and Ennis. Ennis had just thrown Derek to the ground and I waited for him to get back up but he didn't. Scott looked at me and I nodded I got angry so angry for what he did to my alpha and fought him for a while before Scott was down but I didn't loose hope I got it together and in a blurry flash, I hardly remember slashing Ennis' throat. I was an alpha.

-Amber