Making Ammends

Chapter 11

We got in Derek's car; Scott in the passenger seat, Derek driving and Isaac in the back with me. Bad idea. "I can't believe you." Isaac said out of nowhere "What do you mean?" I questioned unsure what he meant by that. "I tell you I might have feelings for you and not 10 minutes later you're with Stiles." he sounded like he felt betrayed. 

"I'm sorry that I hurt you I had no intention of that happening but I'm glad that it did. I'm glad the person I've liked forever finally sees me the same way. I'm glad that I no longer have to date guys hoping for a distraction from him. I know you feel betrayed by all of this somehow and I'm sorry that you got hurt in the process but I am not sorry for the way I feel. So can you find it in you to feel happy that I'm happy?" 

When I finally looked at everyone Derek was focused on the road while Scott and Isaac looked shocked. Isaac regained himself and was silent for a while before saying "Yes. I can forgive you. I can't promise that I'll always be happy to see you two together but I can say that I'm glad you're happy and got what you wanted. I can forgive you." "Thank you." I said relieved it felt like the world was lifted off my chest I no longer had this constant heavy feeling in my heart like I had let someone down. 

I finally felt relieved. That is until we pulled up to the preserve and I was reminded of why I'm in this car to begin with. I had to get myself together quick because there is going to be a fight and I don't plan to loose it. We got out of the car and made our way through the woods to Derek's childhood home. As we approached the front I saw Deucalion on the porch and from the two sides Kali, and Ethan and Aiden came together as one powerful werewolf, then Cora came into view.

NARRATION

They all stand poised and ready to pounce eyeing one another as if measuring whos strength could be beneath their own or at the least who they could beat in a fight. Derek looks to Deucalion knowing his competition and charges toward him only to be stopped by Kali. She wasn't budging, there's no way Derek was going to get to her alpha they fought furiously, Derek avoiding her clawed feet with every chance he got. 

When he finally got tired of her games he tossed her aside and went for Deucalion. Celena looks to Cora and nods they work together to fight off Kali, ducking and sidestepping from all of her blows and putting in some of their own in the process. 

Isaac and Scott are tag teaming the twins but they just keep on getting tossed away. Isaac got his arm broken by the twins and Scott got thrown against a tree, the tree toppling over, they weren't doing too good Celena wanted to help them but knew she had too big off a fight in front of her even with the help of Cora. 

While Celena was preoccupied with thinking of helping the others and not her own battle Kali's clawed foot flew toward Celena's face and skimmed it and three small lines of blood appeared on her left cheek. Kali then tried to hit Cora but Cora was fast and grabbed her ankle and Kali fell to the floor.

Celena's P.O.V.

When Kali recovered she tried to claw at me again but I ducked away and we both collided with Cora accidentally knocking her out. I tried to fight back against Kali as hard as I could but I'm not strong enough on my own. This must be what they meant when they said they were coming after me because I was weak. I'm an alpha yet I have no pack who looks to me. I follow a more impressive alpha if that doesn't make me weak I don't know what does. Maybe I should just give this alpha thing up. Soon I got overwhelmed, Kali kicked me in the face. Hard, and everything stared to swirl then all at once everything went black.

-Amber