Friends or more?

Chapter 7

I opened the door and he smiled as he said "Where do you want to talk, living room?" he walked in towards the living room already a few steps ahead of me before I said "No my room." We walked up to my room and sat on my bad. I sat there silent trying to put my thoughts and feeling to words and somehow failed and gave up saying "I don't know stiles, I know this has happened so many times but, Isaac, I guess I thought he was gonna be different." 

I started to choke up and a few tears slipped down my face. He pulled me into a hug and said "shhh don't cry over him at least you're still friends and maybe he doesn't want to loose that...... kinda like me." He said the last part just below a whisper it was hard to hear but I got the feeling I knew what he said, but I pretended I didn't hear it. I pulled out of the hug and said "Sorry I got eyeliner on your shirt." he replied chuckling "Its fine." and brushed away a stray tear that escaped my eye.

 I looked into his golden brown eyes and he looked at my lips. He leaned in and kissed me when I over came my shock I kissed back. It wasn't a rough kiss but it wasn't bland. It felt like it meant something.
I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on my door "What!" I yelled. My sister walked in and said "When did Stiles get here?" "Umm, well last night after Isaac left he wanted to talk but we ended up falling asleep." I said quickly explaining myself. She looked at me like 'you better not have done anything you'll regret.' and walked out of my room. 

I felt my bare back on my sheets and panicked, I pulled off the covers to see I was only in a bra and pants. I looked at stiles and all the memories flooded back, us kissing then it got a little carried away...I remember taking off his shirt and him taking off mine. He tried to unbutton my pants but I stopped him telling him I'm not ready yet and he understood completely and continued to talk me to sleep.

 I was pulled out of my memories when Stiles shifted beside me. I looked at him and asked "Wanna take a shower?" he looked at me and said "Yeah you got my clothes?" "Yup" I replied tossing him a pair. We always have a couple pairs of his clothes because he randomly stays the night, like last night. While he was in the shower I picked out my clothes and cleaned all the smeared makeup off my face. He came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. I think he caught me blushing cause he smirked. I handed him his clothes and hopped in the shower to hide the embarrassment. I got out, put on my clothes, brushed my teeth and hair and blow dried it. Then I walked into my room to hear my phone beeping like crazy "Lydia keeps on texting and calling." said Stiles staring at my buzzing phone .

-Amber