Scent

Chapter 13

                                                            LYDIA'S P.O.V.

Stiles and I were at my house waiting for our friends to get back. Stiles wouldn't stop pacing the floor for even a minute to calm down. He finally stopped when Derek walked in with Scott, Isaac, and Cora. He immediately noticed she wasn't with them and asked.

 "Where's Celena?" exasperated and in need of an answer. asked stiles "Celena's been taken." said Scott sorrowful. Something cracked inside Stiles. "What the hell do you mean she's been taken?! She was your top priority how could you even let this happen?" He was already halfway to the front door when he yelled the last line "Well what are you all doing? Get out here and help me find her! Catch her scent! Do something!" "Well we need something with her scent on it." said Scott. "Okay well then lets go we can get stuff from her room she keeps the window unlocked." said Stiles. 

We piled in the two cars and headed to Stiles' house parked the cars and walked to Celena's. We didn't want to park the cars in her driveway that would be suspicious.

                                                        NARRATION

Scott and Isaac went into Celena's room, Isaac went to her bathroom and looked in her hamper. "Good thing she hasn't done laundry in a while." said Isaac picking up a shirt that she wore a couple days ago and Scott picked out a couple more shirts. 

They looked around for anything that could have a strong scent Scott opened her closet and got the leather jacket that she wears often.  They climbed out the window and started walking back to Stiles' house. When they go there they all got into the cars. Scott, Isaac, Lydia, and Stiles in his jeep and Cora and Derek in his car. But before they could get very far Stiles' dad stopped them. He curiously glanced around in his jeep and asked. 

"Stiles why do you have women's clothes in your jeep?" Stiles looked at his dad shocked and said "Well dad uh." his dad replied saying "I don't think I even want to know just go, but be back soon." With that Stiles replied "Okay dad." and quickly drove away. "Turn right, right, left." Scott announced giving directions.  

They pulled up to a old shack and Stiles asked skeptically "She's in there?" Isaac replied "That's where her scent leads." Stiles began to get out of his jeep when Scott pulled him back. "You're not going in there." Stiles replied with "Yes I am. You lost her without me now we're going to go and get her together. I'm not leaving here without her." Scott let him go and joined him on the path to the place where Celena was being held. They got to the door and found it to be locked like that was going to stop them. 

Scott broke the door handle off and they went down a hallway and found a door with a dead bolt on it Scott broke the chain and they opened the door to see Celena and another girl in a cell.

-Amber