002. where

EUNSEO 은서
DALCHUNG / ALONE

i lightly tapped my foot and let out a huff as i looked down at the 7:49 PM on my phone. he's late. again.

i've held back calling him as i tried to be understanding, knowing how busy he is. i pulled my hood over my head and crossed my arms in an attempt to warm myself. who does he think he is, really, leaving me to wait in the cold?

i watched as cars drove by, dreading that each one was his manager's but ended up being let down every time. i'm surprised that his manager was letting him do this, especially with how popular he is nowadays.

we've been hooking up consecutively for 2 years now. back then he was young, still naive. i would sometimes laugh at how fans raved about how innocent he is. if only they knew how he was in bed.

leaning against the bright neon sign, i began tapping random buttons on my phone. i look up and read the words LOVE MOTEL, squinting at how bright the pink and purples lights were.

INCOMING CALL FROM JEON JUNGKOOK . . .

"hey." i exhale in response.

"are you there yet? i'm already close," he says, his voice making me more irritated than i already was.

"oh, i don't know. i totally haven't been waiting here for 25 minutes."

a laugh ejected from the other end. "sit tight."

CALL ENDED.

i wait for another 5 or so minutes, and by this time i'm already sitting with my arms wrapped around my legs and my face buried into my knees.

when a bright light came from above me, i looked up to see a black van. i held my hands in front of me to block the bright headlights, and i watched as the door slid open.

jungkook stepped out of the van one foot at a time. he stood in front of me, holding a hand out. sure enough i grabbed it, and stood up, meeting with his eyes. i looked him up and down, noticing he was wearing all black, from his shoes to his cap.

although his mask was covering it, i could see the smirk stretched upon his face.

"it's been a while, eunseo."