004. gone

EUNSEO 은서
LUCIA / MELT ME

i woke up alone.

it surprised me at first until i remembered jungkook telling me before we went to sleep, "don't be mad if i'm not there in the morning. i have a fansigning tomorrow and i'm leaving at 4."

the room smelled of sex.

i licked my dry lips, and they tasted of sex, too. his cologne still lingered as if he was still here, but surely he wasn't. i would be lying if i said that i wasn't disappointed to be waking up alone.

i sat up, holding the blanket against my chest, taking a look at my clothes sprawled out on the floor. i sigh, throwing my legs over the edge of the bed. i picked up my clothes, along with my phone that was lying beside them. it was nearly 9:30. it was time for me to go.

by 9:45 i was already walking down the sidewalk across from the love motel. love motel. as if real love occurred in there. i flipped my hair out of my hoodie and placed my hands in the front pocket.

a feeling of bitterness washed over me. i didn't know why. jungkook and i have been hooking up on and off since we're 18. now that we're 20, it doesn't feel.. right. two years ago it was merely just a game to me. it was fun. hooking up with a celebrity, not knowing how bad the consequences would be if we were to be caught. to me he was just a naive boy.

i reached my house by 10:03. i called out for my mom, but there was no answer. it was silent. empty.

i hurried over to my room and changed into a fresh new set of clothes and put the dirty ones in my hamper. i plopped onto my bed and pulled my phone out, being greeted by notifications from twitter, texts, and missed phone calls. i began to look through them, but was interrupted the sound of my ringtone.

INCOMING CALL FROM PARK JIMIN . . .