003. more

JUNGKOOK 정국
JAY PARK / WELCOME

"seriously, what took you so long?" eunseo's hand nudges my shoulder, and a giggle escapes from my lips.

i stroke her hair, twirling a strand in my fingers. "i know you can't resist me."

she smacked my hand away. "let's just get this over with." i followed her inside, letting her come up to the front desk. she knows to not let me check us in, especially these days, or else people would recognize me immediately.

keeping my head down, i stepped up beside her, placing a hand on the small of her back. i knew she didn't think much of it as she continued to speak to the receptionist. but then my hand was inside of her hoodie, and slowly reaching inside her shirt. locking my gaze on her, i watched as her eyebrows began to furrow. it was amusing seeing her try to talk to the lady comfortably as my hand started traveling farther up her back. a smile stretched across my face as a stop muttered from her. i fiddled with the clip of her bra, holding back, because more was to come later on.

she received the key and walked me down the hall, clenching it into her fist. "i swear if you do that again.."

we reached our door, and i stood behind her. "what are you gonna do?"

she huffed, swiping the key and letting me inside first. taking off my cap and mask, i didn't even notice her locking the door before she stepped towards me and pushed me onto the bed.

she climbed on top of me, smashing her lips onto mine. she pulled away, and i began to breathe heavy as she pulled her shirt off. she hovered her lips above mine, and she whispered out, "stop teasing me, jungkook." her lips pressed mine once again, but before it could go any deeper i pulled my weight to roll her onto her back so that i was the one on top. i always used to let her be in control. but considering that i'm now an official adult, i want to change that.

it didn't take long for me to be fully undressed and her down to her underwear, although it was quite a chore as we both had too many clothes on. i didn't know why, but eunseo had a way of getting me off better than other girls did. that was probably the reason why i've kept her for 2 years, while every other girl was just merely a one night stand.

"i like your choice of underwear tonight, 'seo," my hands ran through the burgundy lace and stopped at her inner thigh. just the slightest touch caused her to breathe out a curse. "but i think they need to go."

i slowly dragged her panties off of her and began to slide the flat of my tongue along her in long, slow drags. my eyes bore into her as she squirmed under me. i propped myself up on my elbows and began to rub the pad of my thumb against her, causing her to throw her head back in a silent moan. i slid a finger into her and placed my tongue against her, slowly flicking it.

i loved how much eunseo gave into me. i watched as she gripped onto the bed sheets and entered a second finger in next to the one already inside, thrusting them slowly in and out, curving ever so slightly each time they went back in. this went on for another minute, gradually going faster and faster. when her chest began going up and down more and her moans became more frequent, i pulled away, making her whine. i took my fingers into my mouth, tasting her.

i watched as she began to squirm, practically begging for me to continue. i smirk in satisfaction.

"you want more, baby?"