015. that night

EUNSEO 은서
BEYONCÉ / ROCKET
(semi-unedited)

my eyes flew open, and suddenly my senses were coming back to me one by one. i could hear the muffled sound of classical music playing, but it stopped right as i sat up.

i was in my room, in my bed. it was dark, but i could make out the small silhouettes of empty beer bottles lined up on my desk. a tall figure walked in from my bathroom, a beer bottle in his hand, too. "jungkook?"

a laugh escaped from the man, and i knew right then that i was wrong. "you know, 'seo, i didn't drink at all at the bar earlier — you're proud of me, right? considering how much of a drunk i am—" jimin slurred his words and plopped down beside me. he set his bottle on the floor and crawled closer to me. "i wanted to save it and drink once we got home, so we could have a good time."

by then he was on top of me, and all of the words that i wanted to say slipped past me as his soft lips pressed on to my neck and his hands ran down my body. i gripped onto his back, and his kisses went from my neck to my jaw to my lips, erupting a soft moan from within me. "fuck, jimin," i wrapped my legs around his torso, and he lifted me up just so that i was sitting on his lap. our lips detached, and he pulled his shirt over his head. his hand went up my thigh ever so slowly, and i squirmed in his lap but he stilled me with a tight grip on my waist. "please," i breathed, my face in his neck, "touch me." he groaned as i moved my hips, not only to grind with his but to tease him as much as he did me. his hand was now at the back of my skirt, lifting it up and tugging at my lace panties underneath.

i leaned back onto the bed and he hovered above me, his hands going straight into my panties. "fuck, baby, you're already so wet for me," his fingers went up and down my slits and he took his fingers into his mouth. he smirked with a subtle sucking noise, and shoved his fingers back into my panties. "jimin," his name barely even came out of my mouth as his thumb circled on my clit. i started to dig into his back, and i was so close until he pulled his hand away and ripped my panties off, throwing it on the floor along with his shirt.

he took another sip of his beer before i heard the sounds of his belt undoing and the ripping of a condom wrapper. he lifted my skirt up, and his cock slid inside me so effortlessly. i could feel the vibration of his moans as he thrusted in, hard, and shoved his tongue into my mouth. our actions were sloppy, sloppier than normal because of how drunk we were. he tasted of beer, and it made me want to taste him even more.

jimin brought his head down to the nape of my neck and began to suck, and there was no chance that it wouldn't leave a mark. "shit, baby," he whispered, "god, you look so fucking hot when you're all turned on for me, fuck, you feel so good."

i squirmed below him, moaning loudly and running my hands through his hair. i felt lightheaded from how much pleasure i was feeling, topping it all off with the amount of alcohol i was drinking. i clenched around him, and he started to go even faster, his hand traveling up my thigh to grip my ass. "harder," i moaned, and he obeyed; i was close. my breathing was replaced with loud moans, along with his, filling the whole entire room.

he orgasmed the same time as me, and our moans dragged out as his thrusts slowed down. he relaxed and pulled himself off of me, and i climbed on top of him with my hands on his cheeks. "what are you doing?" i leaned down and kissed him, and my tongue glided across his lips.

for a moment it felt like my brain shut down, and the pure ecstasy of our mouths shaping together overcame my whole body. we were so close, awfully close, and it felt so good to just kiss him for a minute.

the vibration of my phone came from the bedside table, and i pulled away. a groan came from jimin, and he snatched my phone away before i could even reach down to grab it. i was still straddled on top of him, and i watched as he looked at the screen with a smirk. he turned the screen towards me, showing me the words written on it, INCOMING CALL FROM JEON JUNGKOOK . . .

"give it to me!" i swung my hand, but he brought it back out of my reach. he tapped on the screen, and i expected him to decline the call until he brought the phone to his ear. "jungkook? this is jimin." he breathed in sharply as if he were to say something, but then paused, "fine." he tapped on the screen once more and held the phone towards me.

"eunseo."

i could hear jungkook's voice crack on the other end of the line, and it made my whole body tense up. i knew he had been crying. i would have been, too, if only i wasn't in the middle of having my tongue down jimin's throat. it was just the sound of his voice saying my name that made me feel so distraught. it felt like it was something that i had been waiting for, something that i hadn't heard in such a long time, and i wanted to hear it more.

"eunseo," he breathed in deeply, before exhaling shakily. "i know i'm drunk and you are too but we really need to talk about things."

"i don't know, it's just that i'm getting this feeling . . . i miss you, and it hurts the most when you're right beside me — i'm just a fucking mess right now, 'seo, and when you held my hand i didn't know what to do because it was something that i wanted to happen for so long but—"

"enough, jungkook." jimin snapped.

it was quiet. for too long. the line sounded dead, and the room sounded dead, too. no one moved, no one spoke. not even our short breaths could be heard, and they were replaced by the sound of cars zipping by my window. it probably only lasted for a minute or two, but it felt like an eternity. i bore my head into my hands, and i could feel jimin's empty hand reach over to grab one of mine. a sigh erupted from the other line before it hung up with a click.

i felt empty. i wish he would have said more. i wish he would have continued on, because it was something that i, although i didn't know at the time, wanted to hear. i wish he could've said goodbye instead of hanging up so coldly. but i decided that that was that.

and it was better that way.