005. secret

JUNGKOOK 정국
10CM / TALK

"bang! tan! hello, we are bangtan sonyeondan!" the seven of us introduced, being greeted by screams and waves from the crowd. i smiled at the sight, with a warm feeling in my heart.

seeing the army's made me extremely thankful. i was thankful that i could have such a family like them, and i was thankful that they took a day out of their busy lives to come and see us.

i wanted to think about eunseo. there was a small part of me who wanted to feel guilty for leaving her there alone, even if that was what i have been doing since we first started to hook up. i wondered what she was doing. i wondered if she was okay, and if she didn't feel too tired. my mind blanked, until the seven of us were told to take our seats.

hoseok beside me was handed a microphone. "hello everyone!" he spoke into it.

"what tastes good in busan?"

the crowd responded in a blur of various foods, and i silently laughed to myself. i hesitated for a second, but brought myself up to his ear and whispered, "busan girls."

it only made me laugh even harder, and i slammed my hand onto the table, emitting a loud bang. hoseok chuckles and brings the microphone up to his mouth once again. "jungkook is weird," he says, extending the weird. i lean back in my chair, and jimin nudges me, and his motions said tell me. i planned on telling him what i said to hoseok, but i soon thought of something better.

i could hear screams and an "i'm not going to tell you" coming from beside me until i whispered, "eunseo when i fucked her last night."

i laughed, but a slap hits my arm, earning laughs from hoseok and the crowd. "you met up with her again?!" he whisper-yelled, and he stood up in shock. he sat back down and i get handed the microphone. "nice to see you all," i sang, but jimin snatched the microphone from me. "everyone, jungkook has.. become an adult."

screams filled up the whole room, following with, "what are you thinking of?" and "what did you say?"

"everyone, it's exactly what you're thinking of."

the fanmeet went on for another hour and a half, and i earned tons of presents and letters along the way. as soon as it was over, i went into the back room and plopped on the couch. i pulled out my phone and looked at my contact list, staring specifically at eunseo's. i didn't know if i wanted to check in and see if she was doing okay, or if i just longed to hear her voice.

i tapped her name, hovering my thumb over call, until i could hear a muffled voice coming from the other end of the room. i sit up, scanning the room until i see jimin sitting at the couches in the corner of the room, facing the wall. i got up and began to walk closer. his voice became louder and louder, but it was still too hard to make out anything that he was saying. i was now about 10 feet away from him, and my feet come to a stop. it was silent, until something, audible this time, came from him.

"7:00, okay, eunseo?"

a/n; i know its been like a month it but hit me just now that jungkook is an official adult i'm so emo. also i just wanted to apologize with how badly written this chapter is, i just needed to update and keep the story moving forward :-)

(unedited)