013. pillowtalk

CHAPTER 13
THE NBHD / HONEST

when eunseo opened her eyes, she felt the bright sun beaming onto her face. she squinted at the sight, and turned onto her back to look at the ceiling. she felt good today, better. she assumed that it was because the sky felt good today as well, but she knew that there could have been something more than that.

although she wasn't aware, beside eunseo was jungkook, who was looking down at her small, fragile body. he had the biggest urge to just lean down and kiss her, but he knew that action was something that couldn't be taken.

eunseo turned to her side, and was quite surprised by the sight of jungkook. "i thought you would've left by now," she mumbled. he pursed his lips and shook his head, "never."

"why, jungkook?"

he turned to his side as well, and they were now facing each other, mimicking the day before. this time, he felt softer, more gentle. she wanted to hold his hand too, but she felt that he would break just by the touch of her fingers. "'seo, have you seen love 911?"

she nodded. "there was a scene where the guy lifted the girl and kissed her. i want to try that at least once before i die." eunseo didn't know how to respond, and was refraining from looking at him. jungkook, on the other hand, kept his eyes locked on hers. he truly admired her. he found her beauty in how unaware she was of it. "don't you feel something, eunseo?"

"i'm not sure if it's love i'm feeling, but i know i'm feeling something. i don't know, i've never really felt love, anyway," he started to ramble, but eunseo paid attention to each word. "i mean, i would date girls as a joke, and i wouldn't know the difference between being in a relationship and not being in one but this.."

eunseo quickly sat up and brought her legs to her chest. she waited for jungkook to carry on, but soon realizing that he wouldn't. she ran her fingers through her hair, and by then jungkook didn't know what to feel. he wanted to kiss her, so bad, but her words of, "you can't, jungkook. i can't," held him back even more. instead, he said under his breath, "yes, i can."

"no, stop, you can't! don't fucking fall in love with me jungkook, you can't!" she shouted back. "this is nothing but just a fling, kook, you know that. i swear to god, you're just feeling lust or some shit like that, just don't–"

"why?!" his voice was loud, but stern, making eunseo bury her head into her knees. it was barely audible, but she whispered, "i'll break your heart."

"leave while you can, jungkook." jungkook wasn't aware with the memories of eunseo not only wanting jimin for sex, but for love. in the end he only wanted sex, used her for sex, and she pretended not to be bothered by it but she was utterly inconsolable. she cared about jungkook too much that she was afraid that he would follow her same path, but in this moment he didn't care. it didn't matter to him, and what did was how fast his heart was beating in the event of grabbing her by the shoulder and pulling her into a kiss.

suddenly, those memories suddenly turned into fluttery feelings in her stomach and the thought of kissing him back.

heyyy please go check out my new jimin book desperado !!!

(unedited)