Complaint Department

Foxy's POV

"Hey Shan, when did we become a school?" I stared at the letters I was sending to Sven.

"Beats me," he replied. "Think they mixed us up with some other place?"

I turn to my laptop and type in the names of the mystery students. "Interesting." I murmur when five files are brought up. "Hey Badass, what are the kids' names that are are staying with our Vikings? The ones who got kicked off their team?" I hollered across the room.

"Victor Morgan and Lucian Taylor." Colt yelled back.

I typed the names in and brought up two more files. I skim all seven files, tagging them and forwarding copies to Sven. "Colt, you need to come look at this."

"What ya got, sexy?" He was at my side in an instant.

"There are several letters that are addressed to the Principal of a Grayson Academy." I slid them over for him to look through. "All are complaints about two of our teachers and all the special projects we expect them to take part in after school. They are all pretty upset, but a couple are angry enough to threaten to remove their kids from our school." I turned my laptop so he could read the screen. "The kids whose parents are complaining are on the same team Morgan and Taylor used to be on."

"Who is the lead?"

"That is why I called you over here. It doesn't make sense. They are all listed as being members of three different teams."

"Who is the lead of the teams?"

"Victor Morgan, Dakota Lee and Owen Blackbourne."

"Pull the files on Owen Blackbourne and Dr. Sean Green. I want to see just who these parents are complaining about." Colt growled, a frown etching his brow.

"I've got it," Shan showed him his laptop screen. "The Fox is right, it doesn't make sense."

This is a short chapter to get the ball rolling in Charleston. The above image is Foxy. Like any Organization, mistakes happen and they have to be corrected. In this case, it gets us to the rest of the guys we love.