The Power of the Itch

Foxy's POV

I stopped speaking to watch the boy practically dancing in his seat. "Are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"No," he said through gritted teeth. "My brother must have put itching powder in my jeans before he left." He was sweating profusely as he struggled not to scratch.

Phil quickly made his way to the boy. "Come along." He pulled him to his feet. "You can shower while I find you some scrubs and calamine lotion." The boy seemed to drag Phil out of the room, impatient to achieve relief.

"Poor guy," I said as the door closed behind them. My eyes widened as a thought struck me, I turned to give Shan a wicked smile.

"Don't even think about it, Fox." He warned with narrowed eyes.

North's POV

I was going to kill my brother. Within minutes of laying eyes on him, I was going to ring his f*cking neck. I warned him before not to pull shit like this on me.

The shower helped some, the lotion even more. It was while I was putting on the scrubs that I realized it couldn't have been Luke.

I had worn these clothes several times since he left. I also took them straight from the dryer to bring them to the hospital last night. I knew I would need them for the meeting today.

I had a job first thing this morning to fix a couple of cars for another team. I knew I wouldn't have enough time to run home to clean up first and we usually kept clothes in Doc's office. I hadn't replaced them last time, so that is why I brought more in. Mr. Blackbourne had us running all over doing jobs since we would be more limited once we stated the Ashley Waters mission. Knowing him, he would find some way for us to do more and we would have favors to spare when we graduated. Something we were always short on now.

So who the f*ck did this?

When I found out, I would make them wish they had never been born.

{\"cS0M\Z