Advice and Sweet Tea

Silas's POV

When I heard the sounds of running feet coming in our direction and the cursing, I knew it was not going to be good. My first sight of the man racing towards us, I swear I almost peed myself. He was one scary dude and he was huge, taller than I was. I thought I was a goner, but he ignored me in favor of the little girl. Luke and Vic quickly scooted out of his way, making room for him at her side. I could only hear a murmur as they filled him in as he examined her. I did not dare move closer to listen; I did not want to draw attention to myself.

I watched as Mr. Nighthawk knelt down beside the man, holding a phone to his ear. Luke showed them the needle Vic had removed from her arm. I barely kept myself from flinching when the giant let out a rumbling growl. Shit he was one dude I did not want angry with me, damn North, and his temper .

Sven's POV

I looked at my cell phone and rolled my eyes. Of course, it was Denice; she always seemed to know when something was going on.

Denice: Do not kill them, they are just kids.

Sven: While true, they need to learn that being a bully is never the answer.

Denice: They are under a lot of stress, wondering if they will be the next one kicked off their team.

Sven: What do you suggest?

Denice: Hold a training exercise. I am certain you can wipe the floor with them without causing permanent injury.

Denice: Let Luke and Victor participate. I am sure they could use the opportunity to work off some anger and frustration.

Denice: They deserve a chance to face Owen, earn a little payback.

Sven: Are you saying he was wrong?

Denice: I admit nothing.

Denice: I want a front row seat and all the sweet tea I can drink.

Sven: Fox will let you know when everything is set up.

R0H^

Sorry for it being so short, but it is the prep for Sven's meeting with the Blackbourne Team.