The Gentle Giant

Silas's POV

I was trying to pull the little girl away from North without hurting her. However, for some reason, North kept grabbing her legs. If he would just stop, I could get them separated and calm her down. It was hard enough to hold her without him pulling her from my grasp every time he tried to corral her legs. I had been shocked when he body-slammed her to the floor; I started yelling at him in Greek and wanted to punch him myself. The idiot ignored me and yelled for Doc to drug her. Then Victor and Luke appeared without warning. One scream of terror from the little girl and Victor starts smashing Doc's face in. While I may not be a doctor, I do know what a broken nose looks like and Doc's is broken. North manages to stand before Luke reaches him, I raise my hands and back away when I hear a bellow louder than North could make. Luke leaps at North, ignoring his fury and has him out cold in seconds.

I wondered if I had entered a parallel universe when I entered the school. How else would a pint-sized little girl flatten North? Victor mess up Doc's pretty face and Luke take North down without a struggle? I also had to wonder if it was going to be this strange when we started to attend classes here. One thing I was sure of, Mr. Blackbourne was going to be pissed.

Luke's POV

Victor removed the needle from her arm and handed it to me. "Hold that, Dr. Roberts is going to want to know what she was given." We were both relieved that we stopped Doc from giving her the full dosage. As it was, we were glad we were not in their shoes. People thought North and Si was scary, they had better hope to God that they never see Sven in a rage.

"Watch over her," Vic commanded. "I'm going to have Silas help me move Doc and North down the hall a bit. I don't think they should be near her when Sven arrives."

I nod and began to check Cupcake carefully for broken bones. While doubtful, I did not want to take a chance. She had many broken bones when she was younger and several had metal pins put in them when the doctors had to re-break them so they would heal right. I was not sure if the pins could receive damage in any way, but there was a possibility that it could happen.

I was having trouble believing that my brother got into a fight with a girl and lost. I was not surprised that Raschel was kicking his rear, Vic and I had both trained with her. She was a pro at Krav Maga and Sven and his teammates had taught her several tricks to use to get free or take someone out. The move I used on North, she taught it to Vic and me.

Victor's POV

I left Silas to stand guard over Doc and North while I rejoined Luke and Princess. I did not trust myself to remain with them and not start swinging once they awakened.

Everyone who knew North was aware of his temper, but I had never seen him bully anyone other than Luke. I get that it was dim in the hallway; we had purposely made it so as we tested the cameras. They were not to come to the school until next week, Colt did not want them to know where the cameras were in case the principal questioned them, and he did not want them to have to lie.

It did not take a genius to figure out which one was responsible for their presence here. Sean Green has always been a law unto himself, even more so once Doctor was placed in front of his name. He was not a bad person, far from it, he just made bad decisions at times and coming here today was one of those times.