Losing Lorelei ~ Stupid & Saved

As a warning, two people get fairly intimate in this chapter so read with caution x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn and Harry went home with Lorelei and after Liam tried apologising more than once, she went up to her room whilst the boys mucked around and watched DVDs downstairs.

   The night arrived very quickly and soon enough, Lorelei had to respond to her growling stomach, she hopped off the bed where she was sat cross-legged and left her room, to go downstairs to the kitchen.

   “Good evening.” Niall chimed cheerfully to Lorelei whose lips stayed ceiled tight shut, Lorelei just tipped her head a little forward, and then left it at that. Niall wasn’t bothered though, in fact he was happy that she’d responded.

   Lorelei grabbed a pot of the takeaway food that Harry pointed to on the table and perched looking very uncomfortable in the chair.

   The boys, all with small food boxes and chopsticks in hand, looked at each other and then at Lorelei still with the same amount of awkwardness.

   “So Lorie…Do you want to do something tomorrow?” Liam asked.

   “I told you to call me Lorelei.” She told him not looking up or making eye contact, just stabbing her chopstick into the Chinese food and stirring it around.

   “Sorry,” Liam whispered, “Lorelei. Do you want to do something tomorrow?”

   “No.” Lorelei replied bluntly, “Unless that includes going home.”

   “No, sorry…” Liam murmured looking to the others for a helping hand.

   “We could go to that water park?” Niall suggested eagerly.

   “Lorelei?” Liam asked, Lorelei just sighed.

   Zayn sniffed, “You know, I don’t think she’s going to agree to anything we suggest…” He looked down at Lorelei who kept her eyes glued to the food that she was hungrily eating.

   “What film do you guys want to watch tonight?” Louis asked obviously excited as he started to jitter.

   “Any preferences? Lorelei?” Harry looked to her, Lorelei just shook her head.

   “Die Hard!” Niall exclaimed, everybody turned to him in surprise thinking that their sweet innocent Niall would’ve chosen something like Bambi instead.

   The boys laughed it off and Lorelei just carried on eating in silence hiding her small smile behind her skin, keeping it locked up inside her mind.

   It was much later that night and Lorelei was bored out of her mind. The boys had started watching their film, Die Hard, elected by none other than Niall Horan and Lorelei was in her room fidgeting with her phone.

   One thing that she couldn’t believe was that Kane hadn’t been in touch, not that she particularly wanted him to after what she found out he’d been doing. Or screwing. But she was disappointed that he wasn’t bothered about how she was…

   With a sniff, Lorelei got up and piled on the makeup. She needed to go out, hell, she was going out. After being satisfied with her reflection, Lorelei pulled up her blonde hair into a long sleek tail and then yanked on her leather jacket and biker boots before running down the stairs.

   “Lorelei?” Harry asked, he caught a glimpse of her shadow as she passed them.

   “Where are you going?” Liam asked with a concerned voice, Lorelei rested her hand on the handle and turned back.