Losing Lorelei ~ The Bad Girl Played By The Bad Boy

The bed was warm. Lorelei was sleeping soundly letting whispering snores escape her pursed lips. When she awoke with a yawn, everything was quiet, she stared up at the ceiling, and smiled.

   But snuggling back down to gather more warmth, Lorelei felt an arm tighten around her waist and pull her closer into their body.

   Turning her head to the left, Lorelei saw Zayn, eyes closed and completely out of the world lying next to her. Not realising it, Zayn had pulled Lorelei closer to him into his bare chest whilst resting his head on his pillow.

   Lorelei’s breath got caught in her throat as she remembered the previous night, her lips curled upwards into a heavier smile. But then it faded, she wondered for a moment, if it was a dream. However once Lorelei lifted up the duvet cover to reveal their two naked bodies, she knew that it had indeed happened and that satisfied her deeply. She then closed her eyes falling asleep savouring the sweet memories that they’d created last night knowing that she’d never forget it.

   Zayn made a moaning noise as he awoke and rolled his shoulder, he opened his eyes and saw Lorelei sleeping soundly next to him.

   Taking in a huge breath, and letting it out again, he watched as his breath weaved through Lorelei’s hair and it waved, but she didn’t stir.

   A lump came up in his throat…Last night was by far the best night that he’d ever experienced, with anyone, but he was harbouring a secret that would destroy Lorelei, and he knew it.

   “Lorelei…” He whispered pushing her shoulder as he propped his elbow up on his cushion, “Lorelei…”

   “Hmm…” She stirred and opened her eyes, a smile lit up her face and happiness filled her eyes, “Morning.”

   “Morning.” Zayn replied not showing the same amount of joyfulness as Lorelei, “You should go, before the others wake up.”

   Lorelei sat up and then realised that they weren’t in her room, they were in Zayns, “Ok.” She said getting up and stretching before gathering her clothes, pulling on her underwear and retreating from his bedroom.

   Thankfully, no one was in the hall and Lorelei was quickly back into the safety of her bedroom. But then, she grabbed a pile of clean clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

   “Where’s the food at?” Niall groaned as he walked down the stairs with the hangover of the century.

   Liam laughed, “I’ll make you pancakes, Niall? Ok?”

   “Yeah.” Niall nodded trying to be enthusiastic but it didn’t appear through his face as he flopped down at the table with huge bags underneath his dull, faded eyes.

   “Morning!” Louis chimed, from behind him however, Harry clamped a hand over his mouth before whispering.

   “Shut up.” And sitting next to Niall he placed his head on the table and closed his eyes tiredly.

   Next down was Zayn, “How are you feeling?” Liam asked as he walked in and sat down.

   “Absolutely fine.” Zayn replied simply.

   “Ohmigod!” Louis exclaimed loudly, “What happened to your hands?” Zayn looked down at his cut slightly swollen knuckles.

   “Oh nothing,” Zayn shrugged, “Just got into a bit of a fight with some guy last night.”

   “Oh.” They nodded understandingly, for them, Zayn getting into a few brawls was a regular occurrence.

   “Is Lorelei alright?” Liam asked.