Adam?

I woke up to an alarm.
I looked over to a still asleep Robert.
I shook him, knowing it was time to go. I got up and walked towards my bag, grabbing some clothes.
"Robert wake up" I yelled heading towards the bathroom.
I took a quick hot shower, and got dressed in a warm hoodie and black jeans. I didn't have to shoot any scenes today.
I heard Robert knocking and i opened the door. His eyes were half closed and he had the most adorable bed hair.
"The sleeping beauty is up" i said, he smiled.
"Yeah and she's not happy at all. Mondays should not be a thing" he said, shaking his head.
"Want coffee?" I said, he started jumping and clapping his hands like a little kid
"Yaaayyy" he yelled, I shook my head laughing and went downstairs.
I prepared us two coffees and waited for him to be ready.
After that he came down, heading towards me.
"Ready?" He asked, kissing my lips softly.
Butterflies started flapping in my stomach
"Yeah" I said, he kissed my lips again, this time tracing my lower lip with his tongue.
"Tell me, did Ed Westwick kiss you like this?" he whispered into my mouth, his breath minty fresh.
"Robert" I said, annoyed.
He raised his eyebrows, and kissed me again, putting his hands on my hips, pulling me closer.
He kissed down my lips to my jaw.
I gasped at his warm breath on my skin
"I know i'm better than him. Aren't I, Leighton?" he said
His gentle kisses on my jaw making my heart flutter.
"I don't remember" i said, him going down to my neck, kissing me harder now.
"Robert" I said, I couldn't speak, I closed my eyes, trying to relax.
"Am I Marissa?" He said, his tone soft. He then stopped on a spot near my jaw, he started tracing it with his lip, and then softly bit it.
I gasped, I knew he was gonna leave a mark.
"Yes" I said, he laughed and pulled back.
"I'm flattered" he said drinking his coffee.

We arrived at set, and Vincent D'Onofrio and Jeremy strong were discussing something. Basically fighting.
"Hey Robert,Leighton. Who would win in the hunger games between me and Jeremy?" Vincent said, then when we got closer, his eyes fell on the big ass red mark on my neck.
"Someone got busy" he sang, I laughed nervously and Robert didn't answer.
"So, who's the lucky guy" Jeremy said putting an arm around me.
"There is no lucky guy.. It's just.. It's nothing" I whispered, looking at my hands.
"He better come to me before doing anything to my little Leighton" he said.
Him and I got really close during shooting, he was a great guy and a great actor.
I could see Robert from the corner of my eyes glare at him.
"Both of you would die" said Robert, and walked away.
"Whoa, what's wrong with him"
Vincent said.

The week went by fast.
I stayed at Robert's but eventually went back home. Adam and I had another major fight and he left, saying he had bought another house in New York. I was so depressed I stayed at home for almost the whole week after, calling in at work saying I was sick.
Robert eventually turned up at my house, worried.
My eyes were big and red, and I knew the house smelt of cigarettes and alcohol.
"What happened?" Robert said.
"I finally live alone!" I said, trying to fake my enthusiasm but then started crying.
Robert came in the living room and looked around.
"This place is a mess. Have you been drinking?" He said, more worried.
I shook my head, lying.
"So what's up with the empty bottles of jack Daniel's?" he said.
I shrugged and sat on the couch, he sat down next to me.
"Wanna tell me what happened?" His eyes softer
"Adam left" I said. He looked at me, waiting for me to continue speaking but I didn't.
"Why?" he asked
"He didn't want me to talk to you anymore and when I told him that he didn't know you he freaked out." I said almost above a whisper
"What do you mean he freaked out?" Robert said
"He started yelling and was gonna hit me but then he realized what he was gonna do and he left." I said
"Adam is not the kind of guy who hurst someone" I continued
"Well, you don't exactly seem up and well, Leighton." He said angry, I turned to him, really mad now.
"What do you want Robert? Did you come here to judge me or yell at me? If you did, please leave."
he shook his head and got closer to me.
"I was worried sick when you stopped coming to work, and you didn't answer my calls." he said.
"I'm sorry" I whispered, he hugged me.
"It's okay Leighton. Please don't disappear again, okay?"
I nodded.