Something new

I woke up to light kisses on my neck.
"Leighton?" I could hear Robert whisper while he kissed me.
"Mhmh?" I murmured enjoying it.
I could hear moans coming from the tv. I opened my eyes and saw that Robert was watching porn.
"I stumbled upon this while flipping through the channels and I started enjoying it but then i remembered I'm not 15 anymore, and I actually have someone I can have sex with" he said, looking at me, and then at the tv.
A woman was giving a guy a blowjob, and Robert was watching intensely. One of his hands dropped on his dick, which was noticeable through his pants.
"This is disgusting, if you're gonna watch it, I'll go in another room" I said getting up. He looked at me and quickly got up too, pulling me closer to him.
"I think it's quite enlightening" he said, but turned it off.
"What is enlightening? People having fake sex?" I said
"Sometimes they really have sex so, you got that wrong"
I rolled my eyes and he started kissing my neck again.
He pushed me against the wall, while his finger tips ran down my body, taking off my shirt and bra.
"I wanna try Something new" he said between kisses down my collar bone. He grabbed my legs wrapping them around his waist, and walked to his room.
He threw me on the bed
"Keep your eyes closed" he whispered against my skin, I nodded, closing my eyes.
Then after a while, I felt him on me again. He grabbed my wrists pinning them to the headboard and wrapped something around them.
I tried to move my hands, but I couldn't. I opened my eyes and looked up. He had put handcuffs on me and handcuffed me to the bed.
"I sincerely hope you're kidding" i said, he licked his lips and shook his head.
"You'll like it, stop worrying." He said, then got up from the bed again, grabbing something from a drawer.
He climbed on top of me, kissing my lips.
"Don't freak out" he whispered, and then put blindfolds on me.
I didn't see anything, I could only feel his body on top of mine.
He kissed my lips again, lightly biting my lower lip.
"I'm coming" he said and then got up.
I heard noise from the kitchen, and then he was back.
"Robert" I said, feeling cold and my writs were starting to hurt.
"Be patient baby, you're gonna love this" he said.
He got on top of me, brushing down my stomach, his mouth leaving kisses in between my chest, his hands falling on my jeans. He unbuttoned them, pushing them to the ground.
Once they were off, he stopped touching me. I felt him reach for something, and then, before I knew it something really cold was touching my skin.
It was almost solid, but starting to get watery.
Ice.
He trailed ice down my neck to my breasts, to my stomach, and to my abdomen. I was freezing cold, until i felt him on me. His lips on my neck, licking where just a moment before the ice was freezing my skin. The contact of his warm breath and the freezing ice made me ecstatic.
He kissed down the trail of ice, kissing me in between my breasts, brushing them with his fingertips.
I moaned and arched my back, feeling him smile against me.
His mouth was on my stomach, biting me, leaving small burning sensations.
"Fuck Robert" I yelled, and he chuckled.
He put one hand on my center, feeling me through my underwear.
"Someone's wet." He said, taking off my underwear quickly and sticking two fingers inside me.
I moaned, then he took them out, standing up.
"Robert?" I whispered. Then I felt breathing on my neck. He turned me to my side, so my back was to him. His hands went down to my ass, his lips kissing my shoulders.
He put a leg in between mine, opening them more.
"Relax okay?" He whispered, and then his hand was roaming through my butt cheeks, touching my butthole. He inserted two fingers, and I cringed at the sharp pain.
He took his hand off me
"What are you doing?" I whispered
"I'm gonna put lubricant on you, so it won't hurt, okay baby?" He whispered. I wasn't sure, I had never done anything like that. But he seemed exited, so I nodded.
When his fingers touched my hole again, they were cold and wet.
He trailed them in circles on me.
Then put two fingers inside me again, it hurt less, but was still hurting. He pumped those fingers inside me, I felt his erection on my butt cheeks and figured he was just in his boxers.
A few pumps later, it stopped hurting. He got more lubricant and put it on me once more.
By the time he stopped, his penis was poking my butt cheek furiously.
I felt him shift and figured he was taking off his boxers.
He felt his hands grabbing my butt cheeks, pushing them to the sides so he could aline himself with me.
"Ready?" He whispered against my shoulders
"Go easy on me" I whispered
"Yeah baby."
I felt his tip start to enter inside me, and the pain was already unbearable. I was squinting my eyes furiously closed, trying not to think of the pain. When he thrusted inside me, I yelled.
"Sorry baby, it will get better I promise" he said, pumping inside me. I couldn't feel like it was getting any less painful, but I tried not to let it show. While he pumped inside me, I felt his hand drop on my center. He pumped two fingers inside me and I moaned, making him moan as well.
I tried to focus on the pleasure instead of the aching pain I felt in my ass.
He pumped his fingers and thrusted inside me at the same rhythm. He moaned, when I arched my butt against him, giving him more access.
We continued like that for a while, until I felt myself about to come.
And sooner or later I did, staining his fingers. He thrusted inside me faster now, coming a few minutes after.
He got out of me, with a deep moan.
"That was unreal" he said. I felt him get up, taking off my blindfolds.
He was completely naked in front of my eyes. His hair was once again flat on his sweaty forehead, and I could swear I could of came again just like that.
He flashed me a crooked smile and I laughed, exhausted.
He got closer to me and took of the handcuffs, freeing my hands.
I sat up from the bed, looking at the dark red marks that were on my chest and stomach.
My butt was hurting like a bitch, and I couldn't sit properly.
I got up from the bed and grabbed his long white shirt, putting it on.
He walked closer to me, kissing my lips.
"Stunning" he said grabbing my ass and squeezing it.
I closed my eyes in pain
"Oh, sorry baby" he said.
"I won't be able to sit for days" I said and he chuckled. I laughed too and kissed him again, wrapping my arms around his neck.

AN: Hello! So, there's gonna be so much drama starting by the following chapter, and I want to apologize in advance. Let me know if you liked this chapter :))