Ed Westick

"Are you even gonna try to eat what I made you?" I said, trying to get Robert off me. He hugged me tighter
"Honestly? No" he said looking me in the eyes, with a soft smile.
"Well, okay. Starve to death, I'm going home anyways." I said, I had my clothes back on, even if Robert had a lot of problems with that.
"No, Leigh. Please stay?" He pouted his lower lip, his eyes getting sweeter.
I got him off me and headed to the living room, getting my bag.
"You need to call Susan, work things out."
He rolled his eyes and brushed his hair with his hand. He was leaning on the counter, only in his boxers.
He looked particularly hot, and i was having problems not drooling over him. He was 48, but he didn't look like it at all.
"What if I don't wanna work things out?" He said
"I'm not going out with a married man, so your choice." I smiled,got my bag and headed towards the door.
"I'll call you, okay?" He yelled
I turned around, and slowly walked towards him and gave him a peck on the lips. He stayed still, looking at me, his lip still pouted.
Then I walked out of his house.
I had a few texts from Ed, we had to go out for coffee, he was in town for only 5 more days and I hadn't seen him in years.
I read the messages and drove to where he told me to meet him.
As soon as I arrived at the small caffe downtown, I could see him sat down at one of the tables outside.
A few years ago, I would of drooled at the sight of him, but now I had Robert.
"Is that really the famous Leighton Meester? Dear god, isn't she gorgeous" he yelled getting up from his table. I laughed and hugged him.
"Hi Ed."
He kissed my hair and pulled back, allowing me to sit in the chair in front of him.
"Good thing I didn't wait up the other night, you never came" he said.
"I'm so sorry Ed, I've been staying with someone" I said, not knowing if I should tell him about Robert.
"Friend?" He said, I looked at my hands and then back at him
"Yeah, you can say that."
He nodded, looking serious.
"And what about those?" He nodded towards me. I looked at him confused, and then I remembered.
I grabbed my phone and opened the front camera. I looked at all the small red spots Robert had left on my neck.
"Robert Downey Jr, huh?" he said, I looked at him, surprised he knew of him. I didn't ask how though
"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you Ed." I whispered
"How serious is it?" He asked
"We're kind of a thing."
"You know who he is, right?" He said, his voice lower, his eyes dead serious.
"You know who I am, right?" I said mad
"Ed, I'm a druggie as much as he is, and you know it."
He shook his head
"Leigh, listen to me. Besides the fact that he was and maybe still is a drug addict, he is known for having affairs with his co-stars.That's how he met his Wife, Susan. She wasn't a co-star, but the producer." He said.
I didn't know any of that, my stomach now getting heavier.
"Leigh, ask anyone. Iron man one, Leslie Bibb. Iron man two, Olivia munn."
I felt tears in my eyes, and wiped them off with my sleeve.
"Ed, you can't know that for sure." I said, my voice barely hearable.
"Everyone knows, Leigh. Open your eyes. I'm not saying you're just one of the others, but be careful." He said, grabbing my hand, squeezing it lightly. I nodded, wiping my tears for the last time.
"I guess the air is already too heavy to tell me about Adam." He said, I laughed lightly
"Yeah, kind of is."

I waved at Ed and got in my car.
It was already 12am, and I had various missed calls from Robert, and a text, sent at 11:50.
"I'm outside your house. Where are you?"
I read the text and quickly
Turned on my car, driving to my house.
When i got there, he was leaning on the back of his car, staring at me.
His arms were crossed. He had a red and black flannel shirt with black sweats and nikes. His hair was all over the place, flat on his forehead, but sticking out in the back. I smiled and headed towards him.
"I am in the process of being no longer a married man, Mrs Meester." He said, with a soft smile.
I stopped in front of him, and he pulled me forwards, our bodies touching. He lightly kissed my lips, and then looked down at me.
"I need to go back to New York. We're going to court there." He said, brushing my neck with his fingers.
I nodded, feeling sad.
"Wanna come? It's gonna be after Christmas. We can even stay there for New Years. What do you say?" He pouted his lips like a little kid.
I laughed
"I don't know Robbie." I said
"Ohh come on. It's gonna be fun, we're going." He said
"I don't think getting a divorce is that fun." I said, his enthusiasm suddenly got lower. I laid my hand on his cheek, and smiled softly.
"But if you want me there, I'll be there."
His eyes lit up again, he kissed me.
I decided not to ask him about the affairs Ed told me about, I knew it would only lead to a major argument.
"I'm sorry for these." Robert laughed, touching the red marks I had on my neck.
"Yeah, you're gonna pay for those." He raised his eyebrows, smiling.
"Am i? I can't wait." He said.
I laughed and grabbed his hand, leading him inside my house.
Before I knew it, he pushed me against the wall, kissing my neck.
"Kind of eager, are we?" I said.
He nodded, continuing to kiss my neck. I put my fingers in his hair, closing my eyes. He bit me and I tugged at his hair, making him moan.
I reached down to his sweats, and rested my hand on his center, stroking him. He closed his eyes, not kissing my neck anymore.
I took the moment to lightly push him against the wall. He smiled.
I was moving my hand a little faster on his center, and i could feel him harden. I tugged on his sweats, teasing him, and then lowered them.
His boxers were so tight I thought he was gonna break them.
I lowered them quickly, and he seemed satisfied taking them off.
I eyed his manhood, and then kissed his neck, not touching him anymore.
He moaned. I laughed knowing my plan was working. I bit his skin and sucked on it, then blew on the red spot. He closed his eyes, now impatient.
"Leighton." He murmured
"Mhmh?" I said, looking at him.
"Stop.teasing." He whispered. I laughed and got off him.
He looked at me, and rolled his eyes.
His right hand dropped on his thing, and he started pleasuring himself.
"Hey!" I yelled, he smiled but didn't stop, now his eyes were closed and his hand faster.
I rolled my eyes and sat on my couch, my back to him. I heard his moans, and I turned on the tv.
His moans got louder, and I rolled my eyes when after a while I heard his final one. I turned around, and saw him, his eyes closed, his face satisfied. I looked at his hand and at the floor
"You're gonna clean that up." I said, now angry.
I turned around to the tv again, annoyed.
"You gotta stop teasing, sweet cheeks" he said after a while, sitting next to me. He had his boxers and sweats on again.
I turned to look at him and then at the tv.
"Are you really that mad?" he said laughing
"You annoy me. That's the truth." I said, he gasped and faked a hurt expression
"Hey, if you wanted a piece of this, you could of said so." He said, I flipped him off and watched tv.
He got closer to me and laid his head on my shoulder.
We stayed like that a while, until he started lightly kissing my neck.
"Kiss and make up?" He said in a baby voice. I laughed and kissed him lightly on the lips.
He put his hand on my shoulder and lightly pushed me down so he was on top of me.
He started unbuttoning my shirt, leaving kisses all down my neck.
He took off my shirt, throwing it on the ground, leaving me in my bra and jeans.
"This has to go" he said and took off my bra quickly.
He looked at me and smiled, kissing down my neck to my breasts.
I moaned and he laughed, unbuttoning his shirt and my pants.
When both were off, I tried taking off his sweats but he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head with one hand.
"No more touching and teasing for you today" he smirked, taking off his sweats and boxers with one hand.
He took off my underwear, and then he was in.
I muffled a yell, the pain filling my senses.
"Sorry baby" he whispered in my ear,
going softer on me.
"Faster" I said, he smiled and pumped faster inside me.
I arched my back, giving him more access.
"Don't move your hands" he said, trying to sound mean but failing.
I left my hands where they were, as he brushed down my hips with his hands and grabbed on them, pumping inside me.
I moaned when his lips connected with mine.I bit his lip, and entangled my fingers with his hair, tugging at it.
He was moaning, our breathes heavier.
"I'm gonna come, Robert" I whispered in his ear after a while
"Do it for me baby" he said.
I yelled and came.
His movements got sweeter, but were still fast. He got out of me, coming on my stomach and moaning.
He laid his head in the crook of my neck, our bodies so close we couldn't breath.
"That was mind blowing." He said, after regaining his breath.
I got up, leaving him on the couch staring at me. I grabbed a tissue, wet it and cleaned my stomach.
"Sorry about that" he laughed
"I need to shower" I said, looking at my disgusting sticky fingers.
He smirked and I shook my head
"Alone. Or I'll be so sore tomorrow I'll can't even walk" I said, he grunted and laid back down on the couch, passing a hand through his hair.
"I need a smoke" he said and got up, grabbing his boxers and putting them on.
"Go out in the balcony, don't smoke in the house" I yelled walking upstairs and heading directly in the shower.