Can't touch

I couldn't sleep, I was too nervous about meeting Robert's mom and sister. I looked at him, sleeping soundly next to me.
Even if he tried to hide it I knew he wasn't fully okay. I didn't blame him, he had too much going on to be okay. I raised my hand to his cheek and brushed it.
"What aren't you telling me?" I whispered. I decided to get up and make some tea, leaving Robert behind in his big bedroom.
I heard my phone ringing, and grabbed it quickly before Robert woke up.
"Hello?" I said, I heard breathing
"Leighton"
My breath caught, it was Adam.
Why was he calling me? We hadn't spoken in nearly a month, and it was 2 am. Why was he calling at 2 am?
"It's late, I know." He spoke again.
His voice sounded different, lower and raspier.
I didn't know what to say
"It is." I said
"I'm not just talking about the time."
"I know." I said again
"I know you're in NY. I know it's 2 am on Christmas Day. But do you wanna meet up?" He said
I nodded, then remembered he couldn't see me.
"Where?" I asked, he gave me the name of a bar, and strangely it was right around the corner.
"I'll be there in five minutes." I said and closed the call.
I looked in robert's room, he was still sleeping.
I quickly grabbed some clothes and shoes and got dressed.
I grabbed my house keys and left.
I walked until I turned the corner and found the bar Adam was talking about. He was leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. His hair was longer and he grew a beard. When he saw me he smiled, and threw out the cigarette. I walked closer to him
"Leighton Meester in NYC" he said
"What did you call me for, Adam?" I said.
"Why are you so mad, Leighton? I know I fucked up but I'm trying to make up for my mistakes."
He got closer to me, his hands falling to his sides
"And you plan to do that calling me at 2 am on Christmas Day to come to a shitty bar?" I said, he laughed.
"Okay I must admit, it is a shitty bar." He said, I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"Come on, I'll offer you a drink. A thousand drinks! Whatever you want"
"A thousand drinks it is." I said walking to the door, hearing him chuckle from behind me.
The bar was full of people. When I entered the bar with my hoodie and skinny jeans, everyone seemed to notice me. I got a bunch of disgusted looks from girls in tight and short dresses, but I just ignored everyone.
"So, what do want?" Adam asked leaning against the bar
"A beer for starters." I said, he smiled.
"Same old Leighton. You always start with a beer." He said, I shrugged
The bar tender gave us our beers and we sat down at a booth.
"How did you know I was in NY?" I said between sips. He shrugged
"I saw Robert on the news. Photos of him the other night" he said, I raised an eyebrow.
"When?" I asked, confused. Not once did paparazzi shoot photos of us since we got here.
"I think it was yesterday morning. They shot pictures of him coming out of a bar. He looked kind of wasted." He said.
A big hole started forming in my stomach, I didn't know he got drunk.
"So you guys are a thing now, huh?" He said. I nodded, sipping from my beer.
He reached out across the booth to touch a spot on my neck.
"I guess he's treating you well." He said, looking at the red big mark Robert had done a few hours before.
"He is" I said
"Do you guys have sex between him being drunk and going to bars or at the same time?"
I rolled my eyes finishing my beer
"I see you're still a dick." I said
He laughed
"I'm just realistic, Leighton. He's not good for you"
I got up from our booth
"Goodbye Adam." I said, he quickly got up and grabbed my arm
"Okay I'm sorry. I'll be good. I swear" he said. I sat down again, this time more annoyed.
"I'll go get us another drink, jack and cola?" He said, I nodded.
He came back five minutes later with our drinks and sat down.
"So, how's filming going?" He asked
"Pretty good. You just finished right? What's the movie called?" I asked
"Growing up and other lies." He said, I nodded
"I actually wanted to speak to you about that. The premiere is in a week. I would love it if you came" he said
"Oh, I'll get back to you. Okay?"
He nodded
I looked at my phone, it was 3:30.
I knew I had to get back to Robert's and sleep before starting to get things ready for our lunch.
"That bored, are you?" Adam said
"No, Adam, it's just I need to get back." I said, he looked disappointed but nodded.
He got up and I did as well.
We walked outside
"Well, I hope you'll come to the premiere." He said
"Thanks for the drinks." I said, he shrugged
"It's the least I can do. Goodnight Leigh." He kissed my cheek and then started walking the opposite way of Robert's place.

When I got to Robert's, he was still sleeping. I tried to keep quiet while I changed and got back to bed.
I couldn't believe he went to a bar without telling me and got drunk.
I felt him shift besides me and wrap an arm around my waist pulling me closer to his chest.
I felt his breath on my neck as he hugged me from behind.
"Where were you?" He whispered in my ear making me jump.
"I couldn't sleep so I took a walk" I lied to him. I couldn't tell him about Adam, I didn't want to fight.
I felt his hand fall on my left breast.
He squeezed it and kissed my neck lightly.
I felt a bulge start to form against my butt. He was half asleep but managed to get turned on.
I was mad at him but at the same time he was turning me on so bad.
I started slowly moving my butt against him, making him harder.
"Leighton" he said against my neck, I smirked knowing I woke him up.
"Goodnight Robbie" I said closing my eyes. He groaned and turned me around to face him.
He looked adorable. His hair was in every direction possible.
"You can't give me a hard on and just go to sleep" he said, his voice low.
"Of course I can, watch me." I said and closed my eyes. I felt him move and then suddenly he was on top of me, kissing my neck.
"No you can't" he said.
I moaned as he trailed down my neck, holding my hands up with one of his so he could take off my shirt.
A felt a light breeze.
He kissed down my collar bone, squeezing my breasts lightly.
He moved his hips against my own, making me feel his erection through his thin boxers. I tugged at the elastic of his boxers, but then he got my wrist in his big hand.
He lifted my hands up against the headboard again with one his own, and with the other he took off my sweatpants, leaving me in my underwear.
He took them off quickly, in one movement.
Then he stopped moving, he was looking at me.
I looked at his boxers and they were getting really tight on him.
"Why can't I touch you?" I whispered, he licked his lips and smirked.
"Because you make me go out of my mind with your teasing." He said, I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my hands and put them on his erection.
"Happy?" He said, moving my hand on him lightly. He closed his eyes, still moving my hands on him.
"I don't need your help." I said annoyed. He laughed and raised my hands against the headboard.
"I know. It's just funnier this way." He said. He took off his boxers, throwing them on the floor.
"you're a dick" i joked
"Oh, I'll show you dick." He said, alined himself and pumped inside me. I yelped, arching my back.
He went even faster, making me moan loudly.
I moved my hips closer to him
"yeah, you like it huh?" He said
I closed my eyes.
"Robert." I moaned, he went harder, kissing my neck
"You couldn't last a day without this. Stop pretending" he said against my skin.
"Don't be so sure about yourself" I answered. He went even faster and harder, making me yell again.
I moved my hands against his hand
"You won't touch" he said
I ignored him and freed my hands, intertwining them in his hair.
"Bad move." He said, pumping faster and starting to kiss down my neck. He left small bites all down my chest, until he grabbed one of my breasts in his mouth making me gasp. With his hand he played with the other, and I felt ecstatic.
I pulled his hair, feeling a huge ball a pressure start to rise inside me.
"Robert I'm gonna" I gasped, he took my breast out of his mouth and looked at me, while he pumped harder in me
"You're gonna what baby"
"I'm gonna come" I moaned
"Do it baby" he said against my skin. I couldn't resist anymore and released myself.
He pumped slower, and after a while he came inside me filling me up with him.
He crashed on my side, his head between my breasts and my fingers in his hair.

AN: Let me know what you think!