His

It was 10pm when I got up from my couch and stormed out of my house. I drove to the after party, where I was sure she'd be.
The club was full of drunk people dancing.
when I entered I could see Vincent sat on a couch with Jeremy.
I looked around, looking for any sight of her.
She was standing by the bathroom, a drink in her hand. Ed was nowhere to be seen.
I walked towards her. Once I was close enough I grabbed her arm and pushed her against the bathroom door.
"What the fuck are you doing"
She yelled, until she noticed it was me.
She looked at me, her eyes scanning my face.
"Robert" she whispered
"I cannot fucking manage to see you with him, Leighton." I said getting closer to her.
She backed up against the wall, until her back was touching it and my body was almost touching hers.
I pressed my hands on the wall above her head.
"It's been five fucking months Robert. You have slept with every girl possible in Boston! How dare you tell that to me" she whispered
I closed my eyes and slowly opened them, sighing.
"You left me. Leighton"
"You lied to me. Robert"
I looked at her and didn't answer
"What happened to your face" she whispered
"Lover boy has a good right hook" I smirked
She raised her hand and brushed my swollen lip.
"I only lied to you because I loved you." I said, breaking the silence.
She sighed and passed a hand through her hair.
I took a step back, giving her more space.
"The color suits you" I said, nodding towards her hair.
She looked at her hands
"Thanks" she whispered
"Just tell me you don't love me anymore and I'll be out of your way, Leighton"
She looked at me
"5 months Robert. You managed to sleep with a hundred girls in five months and then you come here and-"
"You love me or not" I interrupted her
"It's not fair Robert! Any of this! I finally start to forget about you, and you come rushing back. Do you know how bad I've been these past five months?"
I opened my mouth to answer but she spoke again
"I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat! Everything fucking hurt. And then Ed came back and he helped me out. Do you know where I would be if he hadn't come help me? I would be dead, Robert!"
"You know what's not fair? You talking about him this way!
I tried calling you! You fucking disappeared Leighton! You moved out of your old place! How could I have found you? You made it impossible for me!" I yelled to her
"I didn't want you to contact me Robert! That's why I fucking made it impossible"
I shook my head
"I know I fucked up Leighton. I know. And I'm terribly sorry that I made you feel like shit and I'm sorry I told you all those things. I didn't even mean them. It's been five fucking months and the most I've seen of you is you taking your fucking boxes out of your old house with Him."
"So it was you! stalking? Do you think that's fucking normal? How do you expect me to go on with my life if you keep pulling this shit?" Her eyes got watery
"I don't want you to move on with your life! I want you to be stuck on me! I need you in my life"
I got closer to her
"You are a fucking alcoholic drug and sex addict Robert." She yelled at me. I got closer to her, pushing her against the wall again
"You love me, yes or no" I whispered
"Yes" She said. I grabbed her cheeks with my hands and pulled her closer.
My lips eagerly connected with hers. She immediately kissed back.
She intertwined her fingers with my hair, pulling it lightly.
I started kissing down her neck, hearing her moan.
That made me go crazy. I picked her up by her legs and wrapped them around my waist.
I walked inside a bathroom stall and  sat her on the wall above the toilet.
I kissed her lips again, while she took off my tie.
It was all moving too fast.
My white shirt was soon on the floor. I tried taking off her dress but couldn't find the zipper.
I grunted and pushed her legs open. She moaned when I put my hand between her thighs.
"You want it so bad baby" I said laughing. I pushed her underwear to the side and entered two fingers inside her.
Her hands dropped on my belt, taking it off.
She unzipped my zipper and put one hand on my already hard member.
She took it out and made me moan.
"Hope you're ready" I said against her neck.
I aliened myself with her entrance and pushed in.
She arched her back, giving me more access.
I grabbed her boobs through her dress and she moaned.
I dropped my lips on her jawline, leaving dark red marks on her.
"Dear god Robert" she yelled.
I laughed
"Baby you're making too much noise" I said, pressing my lips against hers.
I kept pumping inside her, but then we heard the door open.
"Leigh?" We heard someone say.
It was Vera. I kept still, still inside her.
"Y-Yeah?" Leighton said trying to sound normal.
"Are you okay?" Vera said.
I nodded
"Very okay" I whispered against Leighton's neck, moving my hips again really slowly.
"Yeah. Em, Just a minute" Leighton said, I shook my head. I started moving faster inside her
"You're not going anywhere" I said
"You sound weird. Are you sure you're okay?" Vera asked again
I went even harder, asking myself how Vera didn't hear me.
I muffled a laugh
"Yes Vera, it's just I'm feeling kind of sick. I'll be out in a minute don't worry" Leighton said between breaths.
"Okay. I'll see you outside" Vera said and then we heard the door close.
"You are an asshole" Leighton said.
I laughed, pumping inside her with more violence.
"You love me" I moaned
I felt her walls tighten around me.
I Went slower, wanting to finish with her.
After a while we did.
I held the wall firmly with my hands so I wouldn't fall.
When I regained my strength raised my zipper. I got my shirt,my tie and my belt from the floor and put them on, while Leighton fixed her dress and hair.
I grabbed her hips and let her down from the wall.
"What does this mean, Robert?" She whispered. I shrugged, kissing her lips lightly.
"It means that you love me and I love you" I said
I touched the big ass marks I left on her neck and laughed
"I think you'll have to go home with me" I said, she furrowed her eyebrows.
I laughed again.
She got her phone from her bag and looked at her neck through the glass. She gasped
"Fuck Robert, why do you have to make things so difficult all the time"
I got close to her ear
"You're mine, remember?"