Clubs and hook ups

Going to clubs was the last thing I wanted to do, but I knew Ed was right. I had dressed all fancy, and put on every last piece of make up to cover up my tired looking face, and went with Ed to a club downtown.
"You know what you need to do Leigh? You need to get drunk and start partying out of your mind. That's what you need to do" Ed yelled to me over the music.
He ordered shots and we drowned them quickly. Before I knew it, we were so drunk everything was spinning. He started dancing against me, my back to him.
I was too drunk to think too much about it. I wasn't worrying. About anything. Ed wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me closer. I moved my butt against him, feeling his erection through his jeans. It felt like 7 years ago, when were 18 and in love.
He turned me around and when the beat of a song dropped and everyone started jumping, he grabbed my face with his two hands and kissed me.
Everything was moving too fast and before I knew it we were back at my place, taking each other's clothes off.

*Robert's pov*
I woke up to direct sunlight in my eyes. I was in a room I didn't recognize, next to a naked girl I didn't recognize.
I got up, putting on my boxers, my jeans and my black shirt.
I looked at the big table.
It still had a credit card on it and some remains of cocaine.
I quickly got my credit card, shook of the remaining powder and put it in my wallet. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the girl's house.
I was back in Boston, finishing shooting the last scenes for the judge. She never came back, five months had passed since i last saw her and not once did we speak or meet. After she left, I felt really empty and pathetic. So I started going out to clubs and bars and hooking up with girls who had just turned 21. I spent New Years fucking all night long with two beautiful girls who gave me everything I wanted. I had become who I was before meeting Susan: a horrible motherfucker with a big ass addiction.
When i went back to Boston, everything was more depressing, because she didn't show up at work anymore. I didn't speak to anyone unless it was on camera.
I fucked all the young and pretty extras up to the point i didn't have anything to do.

I got out of the girl's building.
It was a Sunday and I had nowhere to go except at home. But I didn't.
I got in my car and drove to Leighton's house. Her old house.
She moved out and I had no idea where she lived.
But I liked to go there sometimes, pretending that if I tried enough everything would turn back to normal and she woud come down those stairs.
But she never did.
So I always ended up starting my car and going to a bar and get drunk.
But this time I didn't.
I stayed in my car that was parked across her old apartment.
Before I knew it, she did come down those stairs.
She looked like a totally different person. She was thinner and pale, her hair was short and blonde.
I wanted to go to her and yell for her to take me back. But then I saw him.
Ed Westick was right behind her, holding two boxes. They walked to a car parked right in front of the building and put the boxes in the trunk.
Ed turned towards Leighton and she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him lightly on the lips.
My blood started boiling, so before I got out of the car and beat him up to death, I started my car and drove away.
When I got home, I called one of my old co-stars from iron man 2, leslie bibb.
She took some time to convince but then came to my house.
As soon as she arrived, I was all over her, and we ended up having sex in every possible place in my house. Then I snapped a pic of us and posted it on Twitter.
I hardly ever used it and hated when people were in my business, but I wanted Leighton to see it.
And I know she would.
"I have to go now Robert. This was fun" she said, slowly getting dressed. I watched her leave while I sat on my couch in my boxers, drinking a glass of whiskey.
I heard my phone go off and I answered without checking the caller.
"Robert? It's Vincent" I heard a voice say
"Hey man"
"David wanted me to remind you that we have the premiere tomorrow. " I rolled my eyes.
I hated premieres.
"I know."
"Everyone's gonna be there. Even Leighton" he said
My heart stopped. I hadn't spoken about her to anyone. Hearing her name was a slap in the face.
"I'll be there Vincent, goodbye" I said and closed the call.