What I say to Trump Supporters

It's true, I make that face, but there's something I say WHILE making that face too-

Okay, so you say Donald Trump would be a good president. This says a lot about you. Here are some of the many things I can infer about you from the fact that you support Trump.

1. You are uneducated and stupid. Trump's speeches are at a 4th grade vocabulary level, which you can easily understand. You connect with and comprehend his immature expressions.

2. You are racist. You like to blame problems on a specific group of people (as long as you're not part of that group.) You incorrectly believe that a drive to get rid of an entire race to "make your country great" is equivalent to patriotism. Guess who else believed that? Hitler. 

3. You are ruled by primitive instincts, to protect your own and destroy all that is foreign. Your lack of intellectual development causes you to think on a very small scale. 

My family, instead of my community. 

My good, instead of the greater good. 

My race, instead of humanity.

Do you still support Trump? 

If not, great! There's still a brain somewhere in that Trumpified head of yours. Welcome back to normal society :)

If so...I'm sorry, but you're completely and utterly hopeless, because that was supposed to be CONVINCING. 

-The Strawberry