"Stating Opinions"

This isn't trump hate like the rest of this book, however, I needed to say something.

People on the Internet use this phrase A LOT. "I'm just stating my opinion". (Read that in an annoying whiny voice, please.)

Now, this isn't a big deal if it's on, say, your Wattpad bio. Or even if you write a book stating your beliefs. That's okay.

However. When you go out of your way to "state your opinion" on someone's page who CLEARLY has a different opinion, that's different.

STATING OPINIONS IS DIFFERENT THAN LOOKING FOR TROUBLE.

STATING OPINIONS IS DIFFERENT THAN LOOKING FOR TROUBLE!

I said it three times because I cannot stress it enough.

You could argue that by creating a profile dedicated to Donald Trump hate, we are looking for trouble, but we aren't. Why? Because we stay here. We only vote and read books that share our hatred for Trump. Trump supporters can block us for all we care.

The Trump supporters who come across our page do so on their own. We don't provoke them, we probably don't even know they exist until they come in and start whining about how we're being so disrespectful.

No. YOU'RE being disrespectful by intentionally finding a Donald Trump hate page and commenting on it. That's literally looking for trouble.

So, the message of this rant? If you want to comment all over our books about how you disagree with us, fine. However, just know that you've gone beyond the point of stating your opinions or beliefs. Don't complain or whine when we argue back (although we will try to be more civil than we have been in the past).

Thank you, and as always...

#letsdumptrump

~A very annoyed Ghost