7/11

If you don't know what we're talking about, check this out-

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/18/politics/donald-trump-9-11-7-11-mix-buffalo/

So, long story short, Donald Trump was giving a speech in New York. He wanted to make a powerful 9/11 reference to inspire listeners. Great idea, right? Well, it totally backfired. 

Instead of 9/11, he said 7/11. Yes, 7/11, the gas station and convenience store we've all been to. And that's not even the funniest part: he said it in a way that MADE SENSE IN CONTEXT!

"...I watched our police and firemen down at 7/11." (Yes, that's a direct quote.) 

Yeah, the police and the firemen were on break, so they decided to stop at 7/11 for a Big Gulp. Way to go, Drumpf! You are officially an EVEN BIGGER idiot now! 

Alright, enough with the jokes. Let's think about this seriously for a moment. The fact that he mixed up one of the greatest tragedies in recent American history and a convenience store just shows how much concern he has for America's security (which is not a lot. At all.) 

Please stop supporting Trump, at least now. Do it for our country, and our world. Do you really want someone who confuses 9/11 and 7/11 to be our next President?

#letsdumptrump (SERIOUSLY)

Credits for the picture go to Establish. Thank you for finding this beautiful image!

Also, just a reminder, the deadline for entries to the Battle of the Drumpfs competition is this Sunday, so get those Drumpf stories in! They don't have to be finished!