Cabinet Picks

A/N: Before we get to what I have to say today, I'd like to take a moment to announce two major milestones. 

1. Thank you to all of you for getting us to 60K reads! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating 50K. It's unbelievable that a compilation of the political musings of a few bored teenagers was able to come so far, and we certainly couldn't have done it without you. 

2. This is the 100th part of this book! Yes, you read that right. We have written 100 chapters of a Small Loan of a Million Dollars! Aaaaaah!!!

Now, to what all of you guys are here for, the chapter-

........................

There are many things that are horribly wrong with this

However, in order to explain those things, I'm going to have to look back at some history- thanks, school. 

First of all, what is the purpose of the President's Cabinet? (The committee of officials who help the President, not where Trump stores his alcoholic beverages). 

George Washington created the Cabinet, because although he was a very intelligent man, he didn't know everything. No one does. He needed experts in different fields, from different backgrounds, to give the Presidency all the skills and information that he didn't have. He wanted a diverse group of different people who, combined, possessed all the knowledge necessary to run a country.

Key word: different. 

So, Mr. Trump, please explain to me how appointing a fellow business tycoon to a crucial Cabinet position is giving you a perspective that you don't have yourself. 

Oh, wait, it's not. And you know that it's not. You just want a mindless Trump-clone who'll agree with every word that leaves your orange, eye-like lips. 

Typical Trump.