An Animalection

I know, I know, the election is over, and many of us want to put it in the past. We want to forget the horrors of the last few months, and leave them in the past. However, the truth is, the reality of this situation is only just starting to emerge. 

It's the beginning of the end, if you will. 

That's why I found it appropriate to feature this short piece by AJB2005. It's essentially a (scarily accurate) parody of the election in a world in which the people of America are dogs and cats. 

Enjoy! And thanks to AJB2005 for sharing this with us. 

..........................

This is a preview of the -(currently unfinished)- best book ever (besides Harry Potter and trump_dumper originals of course).

"It was a warm fall day at Dangmerica's Puppy Palace."

"We are the pet community of Dangmerica. Some of us are power-hungry and slightly conceited. These few are, of course, politicians." 

". . . one is a tabby cat and seasoned politician, both of which resulted in wide disdain by the dog community. Her name is Mrs. Mitten. The other is a bright orange hound, new to politics. He has a large mound of very interesting fluffy fur atop his head, and extremely small paws. His name is Dump."

"Dump interrupted. "Wrong." Mitten continued for another minute, then Dump took over. 

'The chihuahuas are stealing our food, they're stealing our walks. We need to build a fence, and we need to make it huge! Believe me, they're ruining us bigly. Also, Mitten should be in a kennel. Make Dangmerica woof again! Thank you, thank you.'"