51 days...

Guys... 51 days until the 2016 election.

Can we just take a moment to reflect on what we as a country have allowed to happen?

Honestly. All jokes, hair, orange skin, tiny hands, naked statues, and "Make America Great Again!" hats aside. Donald J. Trump (Drumpf), is actually running for president, and this man is actually doing well.

HE'S DOING WELL. SCARILY WELL.

Don't get me wrong, I personally think (that means it my opinion) both candidates are absolutely horrible.

But here's the difference between Clinton and trump:

Hillary has experience. She's been involved with government stuff before. Granted, there were some extremely questionable things she did, but still, she has somewhat of a clue of how to run a country.

What does trump have? Well, he's rich. He's a successful business man (he's actually not, like at all, but that's a topic for another chapter). He literally (not a misuse of the word) has ZERO political experience! In case you didn't realize, just because you made a crap ton of money doesn't mean you're fit to run an ENTIRE COUNTRY.

AND THERES PEOPLE WHO WANT HIM TO BE PRESIDENT.

Okay, mini rant over. But seriously, America is a joke.

#letsdumptrump...Before it's too late

========

Random side note:

To all our followers, and to my fellow trump_dumpers owners, we've got to stop making fun of trump's appearance.

Why, might you ask?

Because he's CLEARLY insecure about himself!

Want proof? Here you go:

See that? See how's he's covering his face with his hand? He's self conscious, we should stop making fun of his appearance

(This is a joke, please continue making fun of Trump's ugliness)

~Ghost