WELL THEN

SO I JUST GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH MY HISTORY TEACHER WHOOPS.

Okay so lemme explain:

Today in history class we were researching the candidates and our teacher was talking about how they had various views on things lalala, right?

Okay so after she said that we might later have a debate over the candidates and their views.

I raised my hand and asked politely "If we do that can I please not support Donald trump?"

She said "Well the point of it is to see both sides of the views" and then went on to do this LONG FREAKIN SPEECH of how we need to expand our views and not just go by what the media says.

Okay but no it gets worse. One of my friends (we'll call her pab for now) makes a comment about the wall and says "Well at least Trump is doing something, pab, what's your solution?" Since pab wasn't saying anything, I said that "Well maybe we don't need to stop all immigration because yes they are hurting us in some ways, they are also helping our economy."

AND THEN SHE STANDS UP AND WALKS OVER TO ME AND STARTS HALF YELLING ABOUT WHY I'M WRONG.

At this point Naan and I are both trying to make our points but no the teacher keeps lecturing.
(Naan here)
So while she was standing up I muttered "Well then the trump plan wouldn't work." AND SHE LITERALLY WENT UP AND WAS GETTING HEATED UP SAYIMG THAT "NAAN BE REALISTIC HERE. I AS A TAX PAYER DONT WANT IMMIGRANTS ILLEGALLY TRUMP HAS GOOD IDEAS" And ghost and I were looking at each other like 'wtf'

Me-"well if you're so good with paying trumps wall, then what's wrong with sanders?"  (Not in that exact order but same concept)

"I am a tax payer blah blah blah"

And she got up and said "I would love to have this debate, but we need to work"

The end

After ghost talked it was mainly between the teacher and I.....

Welp now we know that she's a trump supporter.

.

BUT OHHH MY GOSH IF SHE WASN'T A TEACHER I WOULD HAVE ARGUED SO MUCH.

~Ghost (Naan feel free to add something if I forgot )

NAAN HERE AGAIN

I WAS SO MAD I WASNT LIKE GHOST. GHOST DIDNT WANT TO ARGUE BUT I WAS LIKE ARGUING WITH HER

-Naan