A Guest Appearance

Hi, I'm RedReality - a friend of Strawberry_Cream1928 . I'm making a little guest appearance on this account, because I have a few things to say.

As a not-very-proud Welsh person, I can tell you what the UK thinks of Donald Trump.

The majority of us hate him.

Enough said.

I don't know about America, but in the UK, "trump" is another word for fart. So, next time you see Donald Trump, just think of farting, and his constant brainfarts. It makes me feel a lot better, knowing that his name is literally butt gas - and that's putting it politely.

Let's face it, 2016's been a terrible year. We've had loads of deaths, - RIP to those poor souls - Brexit, and we've gotten an orange hamster as president. (That's an insult to actual hamsters and the colour orange). Seriously, though, he's a Disney Channel reject.

*The following joke does not belong to me.*

Donald Trump plays hangman, that game. (Anyone who is not labelled, "Girl" is Donald Trump).

Girl: It's three letters long.

Orange Puff of Gas: Radical Islam!

Girl: What!? No! It barks, and eats meat!

Cat Furball: Oh, I know! Radical Islam!

Girl: No, its got four legs and pees on your carpet!

Tiny Hand Man: I'm gonna go on a stretch and say, radical Islam.

Girl: I literally just told you that the word is dog! D-O-G!

McDonald Worker: This makes no sense, but I'm going to say, radical Islam!

Girl: *Rolls her eyes.* A dog could be a better president than you, honestly.

*End of scene.*

That intelligent pig is your next president, people of America! I wonder what Donald Trump would be like if his father actually hugged him, when he was a child... His father probably didn't want to raise him. I don't blame him, who would?

*Sees Donald as a baby.*

Me: NOPE, I'M OUT. SEE YA!

Have fun, America. I feel for you!

- Your sister from the UK.