Battle of the Drumpfs!!!

Here is the "something big" I mentioned at the end of the previous chapter.

Note from ghost: No. Just don't. Don't comment on the wording. You aren't funny. You're immature.

To celebrate our growing popularity and the enthusiasm of Wattpad's Trump hater community, we, the Trump Dumpers are hosting Wattpad's first ever Donald Trump themed writing contest!

Welcome to the Battle of the Drumpfs!!!

Your entries can be any length in any format. There is only one rule: the story must have to have something to do with Donald Trump.

To submit your entry, comment the link of the story on this chapter. You must make your submission by May 1.

And now, for the important part, the prizes:

First place: Votes on all chapters of your entry, a follow, and a promotion on our page.

Second place: Votes on the first two to four chapters of your entry (depending on how many chapters you have) and a promotion on our page.

Third place: Votes on the first one to two chapters of your entry (depending on how many chapters you have) and a promotion on our page.

This contest will be judged by Strawberry_Cream1928 and TheWatermelonTroll . We will announce the results shortly after the deadline.

Good luck!

-Saralee and Ghost👻