Featured Comment #1

"A man who assaults twelve women.

A man who denies the above based on ugliness.

A man who accused a moderator of being on her period.

A man who wants to build a wall blocking Mexico.

A man who blamed drugs on Mexico.

A man who said the above in front of a woman who had her family affected by drug addiction, completely related to prescription (doctor's fault) and not Mexicans. (Can we please not argue about this point: NO INSULTING DEAD KIDS!)

A man who wants to ban muslims.

A man who brags about his penis during a debate.

A man who called his opponent ugly.

A man who called his opponent's wife ugly.

A man who insulted transgender rights by refusing to use the correct pronouns.

A man who actually claimed that Obama was the founder of ISIS. (Don't tell me it was sarcasm. It wasn't. Watch the interviews where he says "No, I mean, he's the founder of ISIS." when reporters try to bail him out.)

A man who refuses to release his tax returns.

A man who trolls people constantly on Twitter, more than even the worst of his supporters.

A man who picks a pro-life, con-trans, con-lgbtq Vice President instead of other halfway decent choices.

A man who used the phrase "The Ugly Kardashian"

A man who hates Obama, and said that there wouldn't be a African-American President in a while because of him.

A man who tried to claim the election was rigged.

A man who - like a five-year-old arguing with a parent - calls his opponents names ("Crooked Hillary", "Goofy Elizabeth", etc)

A man who claims the Emmys are rigged, and when called out, claiming that he "should've gotten it".

A man who claims that people are guilty although they are proved innocent.

A man who said "grab them by the p*ssy".

A man who, when asked to present an INFORMED DEBATE, claims that Rosie O'Donnell is a "slob" and "ate like a pig" in the wedding HE (assumably!) INVITED HER TO.

A man who mocks disability.

A man who claims, despite all of this, to have no faults.

Is a man who is #NotMyPresident"

By: SunsetWillows