Part 61

Princess Starlight : AAAAND WELCOME BACK CREEPYPASTAS OF ALL AGES ~!!!

BEN : YO YO YO YO 

Jeff : Hey

Princess Starlight : We are BACK BACK BACK and with TONS of comments! Lets get started with them, shall we?

BEN : This one comment is from absentmindedCrane 

Jeff : The comment says Dear Jeff, I dare you to sing 'Insanity' English dub. 

Princess Starlight : Aw hell yeah, that song is the sh*t here

Jeff : Do I know it in English?

Princess Starlight and BEN : I don't know, DO YOU??

Jeff : .... *looks up* Uh ... lets see... The unneeded meaning of start and end. To the disappearance of this soul. Who remembers characters? From the window of madness, goodbye  ~

BEN : *playing the song with his ocarina*

Jeff : Hello, myself ~Haven't we met before? Goodbye, yourself ~So, want to talk?

Princess Starlight : GO JEFF GO!!!!

Jeff : iNSaNiTY~!!! Like floating on air~ PSYCHoPaTHY~!!! A carefree life~ iNSaNiTY~!!! An illusion that can't end~ CaPTiViTY~!!! Unable to run away~ iNSaNiTY~!!! Like floating on air~ PSYCHoPaTHY~!!! A carefree life~ iNSaNiTY~!!! An illusion that can't end~ CaPTiViTY~!!! Like the corruption is continuing~

Princess Starlight : *clapping*

BEN : *takes a deep breath* GWA

Princess Starlight : What's next, boys?

Jeff : Dear Star, I don't mean to open a can of worms but....if you had to choose between Dark Link or Ben who would you choose?

Princess Starlight : BEN.

BEN : *gasp* REALLY? 8D  

Princess Starlight : Yeah 

BEN : YAS! *hugs her*

Princess Starlight : ^////^

Jeff : It then says Dear Sally and Trendormen, I dare you both to give Slenderman a lesson on fashion and to make him BEAUTIFUL!

Sally and Trenderman : DONE! *run*

Jeff : They can't make him beautiful.

BEN : Why is that?

Jeff : Because I'M beautiful

Princess Starlight : ........

BEN : ...

Jeff : :3

Slenderman : *walks past them, all pink and pissed off* I hate you all