To The End.

Epilogue~

"Bandit! Come on sugar, it's time to leave for school!" Gerard called to his nine-year-old daughter, being careful to mind the one-year-old he was also holding.

"'M coming, daddy..." Bandit wandered in a few moments later, greeting Gerard with her adorable smile.

"Ok, grab your backpack and go stand by the door, alright?" She nodded and began to walk away, "Oh, Bandit, have you seen Papa?" She smiled again and pointed just behind her dad.

"Aw, you gave me away!" Frank chuckled as Bandit burst into a fit of giggles, "Hey, baby. 'Bout ready?" He smiled at his husband.

"Yes, Frankie. Where are the twins?" Gerard questioned just as the pair of six-year-olds rounded the corner. "Ah, perfect! C'mon, everyone in the car..." Gerard trailed off, passing his youngest child, and only son, to his Papa.

"Hey, Miles... How are you today?" Frank smiled at the still half-asleep toddler in his arms.

"Frank- car. The girls are going to be late!" Gerard prodded, holding Cherry's hand on his left and Lily's on his right.

Frank chuckled before following Gerard out of their house and into their SUV (a Volvo- by Gerard's choice.) Frank buckled Miles into his car seat while Gerard triple-checked that each girl had what they needed for their day and were properly buckled in. This, of course, was a very necessary step as they were going a whole 0.2 miles down the road.

They stopped by Belleville elementary, Frank pulling up to the front and helping Gerard to make sure the twins and Bandit had their backpacks and lunches. Frank waved goodbye to the girls as they climbed out of the car to join Gerard.

"Come on, sugar. Let's get you girls inside..." He smiled as Bandit hopped up the steps and waited at the door for him. He took Cherry and Lily by the hand, careful not to let either of them trip over their own feet as it was a rather frequent occurrence, and led them up to meet Bandit.

They made their way inside, leaving Frank in the car with Miles, and toward the younger girls' room first. "Bye Cherry, bye Lily, I'll see you guys in a bit," Gerard kissed each of their heads just before they ran off to see the friends of their's that had already arrived. He walked Bandit down the hall a few feet before she said he was embarrassing her, even though the hallways were fairly empty.

Nonetheless, he kissed her head and waved to her as she rounded the corner to go to her own classroom. They grow up so fast...

"Where to next, Frankie?" Gerard smiled as he rejoined his husband in the car, being sure to pass a smile to Miles in the backseat as well. Gerard looked at the man in the drivers seat, immediately noticing the off look set in his features, "Frankie, what's wrong? What happened?"

"I... I just got an email. My mom is in the hospital, and apparently it's not looking too good..." Frank managed to mutter. He didn't particularly care for the woman- she had disowned him, after all. But... That was still his mom. That was the woman that raised him, that was the woman that gave birth to him... He felt his eyes start to dampen. He hadn't seen or heard from either of his parents since the day he walked out on them- or they day they kicked him out, rather.

"Oh, Frank... I'm so sorry... Did you want to go see her?" Gerard laid a reassuring hand over Frank's, watching as the man he loved began to break.

"I... I don't know. Should I? Would she want to even see me? It's been so long... How- how long has it been again?" He questioned, trying to simply get his mind on other more trivial matters.