Chapter Nine

I watched the entire video, my breath short and labored the more aroused I became.

I had no clue what to do.

I'd masturbated before but that felt like ages ago, and it was never over two men getting it on.

I sucked in a deep breath as the video ended and I shut the laptop before pushing it off me.

I stared at the tent in my pants, felt the rush of heat, heard my heart beat loudly in my ears.

I licked my lips and weighed out my options.

A)Jerk off

B)Take a cold shower

I didn't want to do the latter, but it was already getting late and I should have been on my way to Fin's and taken a shower already.

I ended up taking a cold shower and waited until the teachers did a final scan of the dorms before I headed off to Fin's.

I walked inside his room to see him staring up at the ceiling as he lay down on his bed, hands tucked beneath his head.

"Hey," he spoke, sitting up.

I shut the door behind me. "I think I might be gay."

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "What makes you think that?"

I winced. "Do I have to tell you?"

He laughed. "Yes. Now I really need to know."

Double cringe. "Well, I asked Cameron for help since y'know, he's straight."

"So far."

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah...He told me to watch porn."

His eyes widened as did his grin. "Porn? Like, straight porn?"

"Both."

"You watched both?"

I shook my head. "No, I watched half way through the straight one and kind of lost interest. Then I watched the gay one and...yeah."

"What does 'yeah' mean?"

I couldn't look him in the eye as my face flushed, so I trained my eyes on his school bag by the bed. "I think you know what it means."

"...Is that why you came here?"

My eyes quickly darted back to his face. "What? No!"

He narrowed his eyes. "If you want a blow job you can just ask for it."

My heart squeezed in my chest and I had no idea why, but I knew it hurt. A lot. "I didn't come for a blow job, I swear."

"Then why are you telling me this?"

"Because you're gay....and you're my friend."

He crossed his arms on his chest. "What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know. I'm not even sure. How can I be sure that I'm gay?"

He sighed. "It isn't a decision you make overnight. Give it some time and see what happens."

I nodded. "Okay. Okay, that sounds like a good plan...Thanks."

"Sure," he said, moving to the bed opposite to his.

"Do you think I should try...," I stopped talking to frown at Fin. "Hey, are you okay?"

He flashed me a quick smile. "Sure."

"Are you sure?"

He forced out a laugh. "Yes, I'm fine."

I joined him in the bed. "Is this because I think I'm not a hundred percent straight? Because if this makes you uncomfortable then I can just leave-"