sex(?)

(^you're welcome)

It felt like he was on fire.

That every time their skin touched, the whole world disappeared and replaced itself with their feelings. Their palpitating heart beats, their floating minds. The friction from clothes against clothes, skin against skin, lips against lips. Hips against hips. It burned them, set every inch of their being over the edge, twisting their visions, unleashing a stream of indecency from deep within their throats.

It was the synchronized pattern of their breaths, the soft and nervous laughter, their half-hidden moans, the whisper of a touch.

It was when he pinned Arnold down, tight around his wrists and even tighter around his hips. When Arnold screwed his eyes shut and titled his head back, when Zach bent down and spread warm kisses along his neck.

It was their naked bodies, finally exposed after what seemed like hours and hours of waiting. Their curious caresses, thoughtful glances, heat pooling between their legs.

They ignored it, prolonged it, distracted themselves with playful kisses and long minutes of exploring one another.

Then it was Zach pushing Arnold gently down on the white sheets, hooking his legs over his shoulders. Touching him slowly at first, getting him ready, warmed up, into a puddle of pure pleasure.

His whispers, soothing, to slightly keep Arnold's thoughts away from the pain of it. Redirecting it to the movement of his tongue against his jaw. He ran his fingers through Arnold's hair, damp with sweat at the front. Felt Arnold's socks rub against his bare back as he tried to push closer against him.

His fingers shook as he reached down between Arnold's legs.

It made Arnold moan a little louder.

Feeling a little more confident by that, Zach's fingers relaxed as they finally pressed against Arnold's sensitive skin.

Arnold gasped before biting down on his lower lip.

Zach moved his fingers, and the rest was a blur.

It was like seeing fireworks through a kaleidoscope, distorted but exploding with color.

Every thrust sent bouts of pleasure coursing through Arnold's body. Every groan was a music note to his ear. Every time Zach pushed a little harder, rolled his hips a little sharper, Arnold felt a new part of him glow.

It hurt.

Actually, it felt like he was being torn in half, healed, and then torn again. But with Zach's murmured encouragements, and Zach's endless patience, the pain was quickly channeled into something indescribable with words.

Zach was slowing down while Arnold was just nearly there. He gripped his legs tighter against Zach's back, his whispered pleas for just a little longer, just a little harder, permanently replayed in the back of Zach's brain until he gave a final thrust and something hot crashed against their bodies like lava straight out of a volcano.

It took a few moments before Zach could bring himself to pull away. They settled side by side, barely fitting in Arnold's twin sized bed, both facing the ceiling as their chests moved elaborately as they tried catching their breaths.

A pause.

"Round two?"

Arnold pushed Zach off the bed and waited to hear a thud before hogging his own blanket. "Goodnight."

Zach creeped in afterwards, but Arnold only allowed him to because of that little pecked kiss behind his ear.

Short, cheesy, and Idk.

Half of the reason why I updated today is because I needed to tell you guys that I wrapped tin foil around my plate so I could avoid washing. I'm a true role model.

Also, there aren't a lot of chapters left. Like, reeeaaaally few. Just so ya' know.

Thanks for reading!