Chapter 4 Bellamy

The camp doors opened. Bellamy shook his head, surprised every dimwitted delinquent here knew how to craft doors. The group stepped inside, The rifle in Bellamy's grip, aiming towards the ground, even though he had no bullets in it, it made him more confident in a sense. Every eye landed on Him, Octavia, and the others, as they made their way past the crowds, everyone asking questions and jumping with joy. Something made Bellamy smile, and feel like a warrior. The record player was playing at the corner of camp, some unknown song, which sounded courageous and bold. 

"Octavia, go in the Dropship." Bellamy told Octavia from his side. 

"I'll take her in.." Finn volunteered, locking his fingers with Octavia's. Bellamy knew what was going on with the two, they have some sort of puppy love for each other, he saw it in Octavia's eyes when she first met Finn. Bellamy rolled his eyes and allowed the two to giggle and run along inside the Dropship, while he confronted an angry Eugene, who rose from the crowd. 

"Where the hell were you!?" Eugene asked loudly, flapping his trench coat, a layer of loam flying off and sprinkling to the soil on the ground, Bellamy gagged and rolled his eyes, Eugene was filthy. 

"I was out trying to save my sister from the Grounders." Bellamy replied duly, walking right past him. 

"Yeah but for three weeks?" Eugene asked, striding forward, following Bellamy. 

"It wasn't that long..." Bellamy scoffed, his pace growing faster, and so was Eugene's. He wanted to get away from this sorry excuse, he realized that Eugene was nothing other then another person who will just take him for granted. 

"Where was she!? Jesus Christ! If it wasn't for Finn and his band of misfits, you probably would have never found her!" Eugene said, his tone getting louder. Something in Bellamy snapped, and he was about to release his full internal rage, but he just kept his mouth shut and kept walking, his fingers curled up into a fist, and his teeth grit. 

"If it wasn't for Finn, a little boy would still be alive.." Bellamy's words were, as Eugene stopped following him, stopping behind Bellamy, not saying another word. Bellamy grinned, finally he shook off that crazy old kook. Bellamy walked over to what looked like a weapons table, seeing Alexandra running it, the girl who went out in Bellamy's first group, to recover the missing med-kits. They never recovered them all, but they did get a good amount. "hello, Alexandra." Bellamy smiled, placing his gun down on the table. Alexandria returned the smile, with an even wider one. 

"Hello Bellamy! Glad they found you, everyone here was worried!" She admitted, staring into his eyes. He nodded back, noticing the table had a fair amount of daggers and knives on them. 

"You made these yourselves?" Bellamy asked, his right brow raising curiously. Alexandria nodded, moving a few over to the other section of the table. 

"Yep, we used metal from the Dropship as the blade, and the handles were made from a few of the seats." Alexandria maneuvered a few more into a box, sealing it shut and placing it on a few more boxes, the boxes were the same ones from the bunker, which held all the various items they came across. 

"Ha, bet Alyson came up with that one..god, she is smart." Bellamy smiled widely, thinking about Alyson made his smile expand, for he really liked her. The only girl on Earth other then Clarke who was intelligent and mindset. But when Bellamy said her name, Alexandria froze up, staring coldly at him. 

"Bellamy...You don't know?" She asked, her tone suddenly serious as she leaned in, staring deeply into his eyes. Bellamy felt a sly bit uncomfortable, but shrugged, and shook his head. 

"What? Know what?" 

"Alyson is gone..She got captured by a few Grounders...Clarke and Wells went after her with a group of people..their gone too..." Alexandra gulped, grabbing Bellamy's hand and giving him a squeeze. "I'm so sorry.." His face harden, as he stood still, as if he were a sculpture. That's why he found Murphy, and Theo in the woods. They were originally apart of Clarke's team in search of Alyson. He promised Alyson that he would protect her since the first night on Earth, sadly, his promise broke, he felt hurt inside by himself, and the girl he truly liked was gone. He knew something was up when he found Murphy and Theo, he doesn't remember if they told him whether or not if they were with Clarke, his memories all were a blur due to everything that's happened. 

Bellamy wasn't going to go back out there, god knows where she is at. Where could she be? He didn't say another word to Alexandra as he retreated over to a seat, plopping right down and staring at his hands, as the sky began to turn a bit grey, and rain droplets began to fall. Where is she?