Chapter 11 Wells

Wells strut through the camp, feeling as if he were the Chancellor of the camp. he didn't want to follow in his Fathers footsteps, for he hated his fathers leadership role, but he felt it was different on Earth. Everyone seemed to respect Wells a little more now, aside from Bellamy. Who'll always criticize him on a daily basis. 

"Wells, I have a question." A voice spoke up behind Wells. He turned right around to see Dane standing right there, his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. 

"Oh, yes Dane?" Wells asked, crossing his arms, as he leaned back against the weapon racks. Dane twiddled his thumbs, as he pursed his lips. 

"What're we going to do with Bellamy? A few groups and teens and I have been discussing the circumstances..and we vote to kill him." 

"W-What!?" Wells felt his heart drop, as Dane revealed his dark conclusion. "We aren't killing him! I understand he shot my father..But raven said my father is alright now, he fully recovered. Why take a life who didn't take a life?" Wells spoke wisely, but Dane only closed in more deeper, perching his right hand on Wells shoulder. 

"Well, we are worried..and you should be too. If he is willing to kill the Chancellor...i'm pretty sure he far more willing to kill one of us." Dane placed his left arm on his hip. Wells did understand where Dane was coming from with this, but he denied Danes request. The guards will just deal with Bellamy once they get down here, Raven and Octavia are already working on a radio to contact the Ark, and some flares. So they'll be alright for now, just as long as no grounder steps foot near this camp. 

"We'll handle this when they come down from The Ark." Wells said, before beginning to wander off from Dane, but suddenly felt his cold fingers coil around his arm, Wells turned around slowly, seeing Dane, wincing. 

"If they're alive..I think that Raven girl is full of crap." He murmured. "She says her boyfriend is one of the hundred, she has yet to see him, and neither have us..did she tell you who her boyfriend is?" 

"Yeah, her boyfriends Finn..Finn Collins, Spacewalker...Only Clarke and I know her boyfriends Finn.." 

"Did you tell Finn she is here?" 

"Can't find him..hes probably hanging up in the top level of the Dropship, that's where I saw him and Octavia run off to earlier. Just go check for me Dane and report back if he is not there." Wells said, beginning to walk back towards Eugene, who was sitting down at a post at the gate. Dane left, as it was only Wells and Eugene. "I heard you have guns.." Wells said plainly, staring at Eugene's old face, his leather-like skin, and grey-ish eyes. 

"You bet..all of them in my hideout, a few miles from here...why, lookin' to make a trip?" He asked sincerely. Wells nodded, pulling a duffel bag from the side of the wall, unzipping it. 

"Oh yeah..I am. If the Grounders come anywhere near this camp, we'll have the Advantage to blow their frigging heads off...plus we can take some time to look for Clarke." Wells added, worriedly. He hoped that Clarke was alright, that swarm of Grounders down in the tunnels looked pretty vicious. But Wells didn't think about it that much, it would only make him worry more and more, distracting him from his small leadership role here at camp. 

"Alright then..I'm ready.." Eugene rose up quickly, loading his rifle with a few bullets, as it made a loud clicking noise, as it was fully loaded. Alexandra and a few other teens, opened the gate as Wells and Eugene strolled out, into the wilderness. Heading to Eugene's long lost hideout which he thrived in, which is filled with ammunition, and plenty of weapons.