Chapter 4

I just wanted to say thank you to all my Nords for all the love and support!! I love how all of you are protective over me and my work and I will be forever grateful for it!!

Follow my fan twitter if you haven't already!! Chupacabra_94

Make sure to check out the summary of my weekend with some of The Walking Dead cast members that I posted!!! I answered everyone's questions that asked one!!!

If you haven't already go read 'My Damaged Savior' pre apocalyptic Daryl Dixon story!!

So GUYS!!! I just got the most exciting news ever!!!!!!!! I get to meet Steven Yeun (Glenn) Emily Kinney (Beth) Chad L Coleman (Tyreese) and I get to see Sean Clark again in September!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! I get a new camera, I'm going to the beach, and I'm going to see more walking dead people and SEAN!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO IM SO PUMPED!!!!

Over 600 reads, over 80 votes and over 100 comments already and we're only 3 chapter in!!! WOW! Thank you so much! You guys are amazing!!!

Here's the next chapter Nords!!

--

*Maddie's POV*

I had been trained at work Sunday. Harry wasn't really interested in my personal life, which I was grateful for. He explained all the basics to me and I was set. I would be working up front dealing with all the customers unless they absolutely needed me to work on something.

I was on my way to the auto shop for my first official day at work. Honestly, this town was so small that I would be shocked if we got that much service, but hey I'm being paid to sit behind a counter on a computer and do basically nothing all day. I'm not complaining.

Luckily there wasn't a dress code so I could wear whatever I want as long as it was appropriate. Which I wouldn't wear anything inappropriate in front of these sleazy shop hands. I could tell that I was already gonna have some possible problems out of them.

I pulled into the back behind the shop and got out of my car. I walked into the back and noticed that some of the guys were already working on some bikes and cars. I gave them a slight nod before heading to the front of the shop. Harry was leaning against the counter.

"Good morning Maddie. It's good to see you today," he said a little too happy for my liking. I definitely wasn't a morning person. I nodded at him and went to sit behind the counter. "Good morning. It's good to be here sir," I said. Harry chuckled a little.

"Please just call me Harry. Sir makes me feel so old," he said. I cracked a smile. "Okay Harry," I said. I sat up on the stool that was behind the counter and clicked some things on the computer. "I see we have some orders that are being delivered today," I said while looking up at Harry.

He nodded slightly. "Yes, the shipment will be here around two and then we have to separate the parts into the right boxes and then people will come and get them," I nodded. "Doesn't sound too difficult," I said while clicking at a few more things. Harry nodded.

"I'm going to check on the guys and make sure they're not goofing off. After that I'll be in my office. If you need anything don't hesitate to go back there," he said. I nodded and Harry walked off. I sighed and got comfortable. I knew I would be here for a while.

One hour

Two hours

Three hours

No one had been here for three hours. The guys in the back were steadily working. Truthfully I wanted to ask Harry if I could help but I didn't want to overstep my boundaries on the first day. I was working on my fourth game of solitaire on the computer when I heard the bell chime at the door.