Chapter 35

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS AUTHORS NOTE!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Today starts the voting for the Watty Awards which I am nominated for!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Please go vote for FTLOD!!! I am under the TV Show category!!! You are limited to TWO votes!! Please use them!! I would love to win!!!! And it would mean so much to me to win on my 1 year anniversary on Wattpad!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!! If I win I'll give away another free signed book to a lucky USA READER!!!!! I will post the link where you go to vote on my wall!! Come on I'm giving away a free book to a lucky USA reader if I win! How can you pass that up!!!

Over 77,000 reads!! Over 2,000 votes and over 1,300 comments?!?!? WOW!! And 35 comments on the last chapter!! Who knew it took Brynlee walking to get y'all excited!!! Keep those coming!!!

SO LISTEN UP!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

I was talking to my mom about how much Sean Patrick Flanery, Norman Reedus, and Sean Clark have inspired and how much they have gotten me through. My mother's response was "A celebrity can't inspire you or help you through things because you don't know them personally." Proof her wrong!! Tell me your story! What celebrity has inspired you or helped you through something and how did they help you!! Message me, comment, write it on my wall! I don't care just tell me! I want to prove her wrong!! Then in the end I'm going to make a huge post with every single story I got and put it on twitter!

I have put up the first chapter of my PUBLISHED BOOK "In The End" here on wattpad! I'm hoping that it will you give y'all a better feeling for the book and maybe just maybe you'll want to get a copy!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94

Chapter 35 of MDS is dedicated to.......@girlygirlbritt2004! I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!!!

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

I woke up the next morning. Hell, I didn't remember falling asleep. I could feel heat all around me. I sighed and slowly opened my eyes. It took me a few minutes to figure out where I was at and then I finally realized and remembered where I was. I was still at Daryl's.

I sat up instantly with a slight gasp. There were blankets piled around us and the fire was nothing but embers now. I could see the sun rising through the window and I knew we had slept through the night. I didn't even remember the last thing we were talking about before I fell asleep.

"Daryl," I said softly while laying my hand on his shoulder to gently shake him awake. He didn't even move. "Daryl," I said again this time a little louder. He finally slowly opened his eyes and they connected with mine. He looked exhausted.

"Mornin'," he said softly his voice was still thick with sleep. I gave him a small smile. "I guess it is. What happened? I don't remember agreeing to stay here last night," I said. I was hoping that what I had just said didn't offend Daryl but it was true.

Daryl sat up a little and ran a hand through his hair making it messier than it already was. He gave me a lazy smirk and I couldn't help but return it. It was funny to see him so innocent looking like this. I pulled the comforter around me more.

"We were jus' talkin' las' nigh' an' ye fell asleep. I didn't feel like movin' ye an' it was still rainin' so I jus' grabbed some more blankets an' threw them down," he said. I nodded as I took everything in. "Makes sense," I said softly as I reached for my bag.

I grabbed a ponytail holder from my bag and quickly put my hair up into a messy bun to get it out of my face. Daryl tucked a loose piece of hair that didn't get in the bun behind my ear. I gave him a small smile and leaned into his hand a little enjoying the warmth of it.