Chapter 13

Holy shit!!!! 22 Comments on the last chapter?!?!!?!? Why don't I get comments like that more often?!!? You guys are sooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Over 7,000 reads over 500 votes!!! Over 300 Comments!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!

Don't forget I put my Sean Clark shirts up for sale!! Teespring.com/seany3 $17 each!! Need 9 more to print in a week and a couple days!!! Go get yours now!!

Follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94 I have 7 more followers until my 100th follower!! Whoever is my 100th follower is will get a sneak peek of one of my new chapters!!! Just a little incentive for you guys! On my twitter you can stay up to date on when I'm writing new chapters, or new stories, some contests and other stuff and thangs! So go hurry!! Be my 100th follower!!

Don't forget my cover contest for "Sweet Silver Lining" Must have the title, my username Chupacabra94, and a picture of Norman!! Preferably near the boondock 2 days or any short haired Norman!! Submit your covers by Saturday the 21st!!! Winner will be announced in the chapter that I post after the 21st! Winner gets a dedication!!

I have some amazing news for you guys!! Ready for me to tell you?

................................

Are you sure you're ready?

....................................

.........................

..................

..........

No, not yet.

.......................

....................

.............

.......

Just kidding!! I will announce the news later on closer to the time!! Just be prepared!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter Nords!!

--

I woke up the next morning and I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. I sighed and got out of bed and headed towards the shower to get ready for work. After showering and changing into my work clothes I grabbed an apple and walked out the door.

My fingers felt something wrapped around the doorknob. I stopped and looked down at it. It was a rabbit's foot attached to a small piece of thin rope. I looked over at the Dixon's cabin knowing that both of them were still most likely sleeping.